From Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki
| Blank Card|
| Treasure Room |
|Defeat Isaac with Eden|
(Page 3, Column 1, Row 3)
(Page 3, Column 1, Row 9)
Blank Card is an unlockable activated item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Mimics the effect of Isaac's held card or rune.
- Does not consume Isaac's current held item.
- Will not mimic pills.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Starter Deck/Deep Pockets - Allows Isaac to choose between 2 different effects to copy.
- Car Battery - Essentially uses the card or rune twice. If used with the Two of Hearts/Diamonds/etc. cards it will quadruple however much you have, and if used with a Jera Rune it will quadruple the number of pickups in the room.
- Allows to create a variety of useful effects by copying cards and runes:
- The Lovers/The Hierophant - Spawns a great amount of hearts.
- Justice - A stronger version of The Book Of Sin
- The Sun - Allows a repeatable 4 charge full healing, a The Necronomicon effect and a full map reveal. Can also be combined with Sharp Plug or Habit for both infinite health and infinite The Necronomicon effect.
- Chaos Card - Allows the player to instantly kill any monster every 4 rooms, including late-game bosses.
- Credit Card - Allows the player to take Shop, Devil Room and Black Market items for free across multiple floors.
- Dice Shard - Works as a 4-room recharge The D6 + D20.
- Algiz - A much stronger version of the Book Of Shadows.
- Perthro - Works as a 4-room recharge The D6.
- Ehwaz - Works as a 4-room recharge We Need To Go Deeper!
- Jera - Allows the player to duplicate pickups which in combination with batteries can allow for gamebreaking combos.
- ? Card - Teleports you to the I AM ERROR room. This will consume both the Blank Card and the ? Card.
- 2 Of Diamonds - Doubles Isaac's coins every 4 rooms.
- Black Rune - Allows Isaac to consume unwanted Pickups and Items frequently, gaining a lot of free stat upgrades and blue spiders/flies.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Little Baggy - Renders the Blank Card useless since all cards and runes are transformed into pills, unless the player also has Starter Deck.
Ingame Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
3C6Z 880R (Within shop)
GRCJ PCSP (Treasure room adjacent to the spawn)
9B2E 2XBZ (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|