From Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki
| Cone Head|
| (Page 4, Column 12, Row 5)
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Grants +1 Soul Heart.
- Any damage dealt to Isaac has a chance to not deduct health.
- These include damage through tears, contact, explosions, cursed doors, Blood Donation Machines, and Demon Beggars.
- Contact damage with enemies is difficult to avoid as the damage negation does not provide invincibility frames.
- Isaac flashes briefly blue when damage is negated, similar to Infamy but with Breath Of Life's palette. The flash can occur even while invincible from taking a hit or using an invincibility effect.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The item is a reference to the recurring Saturday Night Live sketch, The Coneheads.
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|