From Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki
| Humbling Bundle|
|1+1 free 4evar!|
(Page 2, Column 20, Row 4)
(Page 2, Column 10, Row 10)
Humbling Bundle is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Transforms all Heart, Bomb, Penny, and Key pickups into their respective 1+1 versions.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Contract From Below : Drops will effectively be quadrupled.
- Head of the Keeper : Anytime a shot spawns a coin, two will appear.
- IV Bag + Shard of Glass : Potential for infinite coins and hearts.
- The Jar : Allows for replicating hearts. Using the jar with 4 hearts inside it will cause 8 to drop, allowing you to create an infinite amount of red hearts.
- Lucky Rock : The trinket's effectiveness is doubled and, when combined with the increase in bombs, the player can acquire huge numbers of pennies.
- Maggy's Bow : Allows all normal heart pickups to be worth four hearts.
- Mom's Locket : Half Red Hearts are turned into 1+1 Hearts as well.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- By bombing Donation Machines, the player can earn more money than is taken from the machine, giving an endless supply of coins until the machine breaks.
- This is especially effective with Bomber Boy , as a single bomb can yield upwards of 20 coins.
- When used while fighting Greed, Hangers, or Keepers, every coin knocked out of Isaac will be worth two coins, allowing Isaac to net a profit.
Ingame Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The item is a reference to the Humble Bundles, collections of games and soundtracks that are sold online through a "pay what you want" system. The original Binding of Isaac was represented in three humble bundles.
- This item displays "Humbleing Bundle" when picked up. The word "humbleing" is a common misspelling of the word "humbling", though it is unknown if this is an intentional typo or a mistake.
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|