From Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki
| A Lump Of Coal|
Head Of Krampus
|Taking 20 Devil Room items|
Krampus is a mini-boss that occasionally appears inside of a Devil Room.
Patterns[edit | edit source]
- When he stops and roars, he is about to shoot Brimstone lasers in all 4 cardinal ( or diagonal) directions.
- The Brimstone beams sometimes can rotate 90 degrees after being shot.
- He also spits 3 projectiles then 4 consecutively.
- When not performing either of these attacks, he flies about the room aimlessly.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Beating Krampus the first time will unlock Head Of Krampus.
- Krampus will generally start out by attacking with projectiles before firing Brimstone lasers.
- Rerolling A Lump Of Coal or Head of Krampus with The D6 will cause another Devil Room Pool item to appear.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Krampus is based on an Alpine folkloric figure of similar appearance, supposedly acting as a contrast to Saint Nicholas, punishing children who misbehave near Christmas time.
- Krampus's attack pattern and appearance are similar to The Fallen, but Krampus does not charge or split.
|Seven Deadly Sins||Envy • Gluttony • Wrath • Pride • Lust • Greed • Sloth|
|Super Sins||Super Envy • Super Gluttony • Super Wrath • Super Pride • Super Lust • Super Greed • Super Sloth • Ultra Pride|
|Devil/Angel Rooms||Krampus • Uriel • Gabriel|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|