From Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki
| Missing Poster|
|Beat The Lamb with Isaac|
The Missing Poster is a trinket.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- If Isaac dies in a Sacrifice Room while holding it, a particular puzzle piece will be displayed as cause of his death on his last will.
- Dying in a Sacrifice Room while holding it will outright unlock The Lost, regardless of current character.
- If Isaac dies holding this trinket and has already unlocked The Lost, he will be revived as The Lost and Missing Poster will be consumed.
- If The Lost dies holding this trinket, he will be revived in the room he was before and Missing Poster will be consumed.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- None of the effects will occur during any Challenges.
- When The Lost is already unlocked and any character dies while holding the Missing Poster, The Lost will not hold the Holy Mantle (if unlocked) upon revival.
Puzzle Pieces[edit | edit source]
- The puzzle piece will belong to one of four jigsaw puzzles. To which one is indicated by a tiny grey symbol to the top left of the piece.
- The symbol can either be a pixel, a 2x2px square, a 3x3 px square, or four pixels arranged like a plus-sign.
- Each jigsaw puzzle displays an altered last will for the characters Isaac, Maggy, Judas, or Azazel respectively.
- Each picture on the last will shows in which way Isaac has to die when playing as the respective character in order to unlock The Lost.
Ingame Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The first scene in Ending 15 shows The Missing Poster pinned to a utility pole, with a silhouette of Isaac's mother who seems to be searching for Isaac in the background.
- There are many puzzle pieces in total. Assembling all of the jigsaw puzzles and figuring out what they meant was initially designed to be collaborative effort of the community.