From Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki
|This article is about the boss. For the item, see Steven (Item).|
|For the familiar item with a similar name, see Little Steven.|
| Big Steven: 140|
Small Steven: 140
| Little Steven|
|Beat The Basement 40 times|
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Steven will chase the player, and then charge until exhausted. This pattern continues throughout the fight.
- Smaller Steven will shoot tears whenever the player is exposed.
- At about 75% HP (50% HP of Big Steven), they will separate.
- Big Steven will continue chasing, charging, and running out of breath, which is odd because there is no umbilical cord to choke upon.
- Small Steven will not stop chasing the player until killed. Be cautious when juggling him, as you could corner yourself between the two.
- Both, when killed, will shoot out tears in eight directions.
Arena[edit | edit source]
Steven's arena will look exactly the same as Gemini's one.
Unlockable Achievements[edit | edit source]
- Little Steven - Defeat Steven for the 1st time.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Steven appeared in the original Binding of Isaac.
- Steven originated from the 2009 flash game Time Fcuk, which was created by Edmund McMillen.
- Steven can appear in Greed Mode prior to his prerequisites being completed.
- Unlike Gemini, there is no physical object holding the two together. It is theorized that the they're being held together by telekinesis or some other form of psychic power. This is further supported by Little Steven's pickup quote and tear effect. However, it could just be that Little Steven follows the larger one.
- According to Edmund McMillen, Steven is Isaac's future self. 
|Chapter 1|| Blighted Ovum • Dingle • The Duke of Flies • Famine • Fistula • Gemini • Gurdy Jr. • Gurglings • The Haunt • Larry Jr. • Monstro • Pin • Steven • Widow |
Dangle • Little Horn • Rag Man • Turdlings
|Chapter 2|| C.H.A.D. • Chub • Dark One • Gurdy • Gurdy Jr. • The Hollow • The Husk • Mega Fatty • Mega Maw • Peep • Pestilence • Polycephalus • Carrion Queen • The Wretched |
The Forsaken • The Frail • The Stain
Big Horn • Rag Mega
|Chapter 3|| The Adversary • The Bloat • The Cage • Carrion Queen • The Gate • Gish • Loki • Mask of Infamy • Monstro II • War • The Wretched • Mom |
|Chapter 4||Blastocyst • The Bloat • Conquest • Daddy Long Legs • Death • It Lives • Lokii • Mama Gurdy • Mom's Heart • Mr. Fred • Scolex • Teratoma • Triachnid|
|Chapter 5||The Fallen • Isaac • Satan|
|Chapter 6||??? • The Lamb • Mega Satan|
|Greed Mode|| Ultra Greed |
|Chapters 1-4||The Fallen • The Headless Horseman|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|