| Super Wrath|
Super Wrath is randomly encountered as an alternate version of Wrath, one of the Seven Deadly Sins and functions as a Mini-boss. He appears as his previous form, but with a blast mark over his face, which is now a skull stripped of skin. This seems to show a backfired or failed attempt to arm/disarm a bomb.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Super Wrath will wander around the room, spawning Mega Troll Bombs that follow Isaac.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- In a mini-boss room, Super Wrath can spawn with 2 Mega Troll Bombs around it.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
- Super Wrath can be instantly defeated with a single one of Isaac's bombs. This includes the bombs created by Dr. Fetus .
- Safety Scissors disable the Mega Troll Bombs and replaces them with 1+1 Free Bombs, making Super Wrath have no ranged attacks and allowing infinite bombs to be generated.
- Pyromaniac or Host Hat makes Super Wrath unable to damage Isaac with bombs. Explosions can still knock Isaac into environmental hazards.
|Seven Deadly Sins||Envy • Gluttony • Wrath • Pride • Lust • Greed • Sloth|
|Super Sins||Super Envy • Super Gluttony • Super Wrath • Super Pride • Super Lust • Super Greed • Super Sloth • Ultra Pride|
|Devil/Angel Rooms||Krampus • Uriel • Gabriel|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|