From Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki
|You feel refreshed and protected|
(Page 3, Column 18, Row 3)
(Page 3, Column 8, Row 10)
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Grants a chance to trigger the Book of Shadows effect upon taking damage, creating a shield that nullifies all types of damage for 7 seconds.
- The activation chance depends on the Luck stat, and goes up to 100% with 10 Luck.
- Converts all stat down pills into stat up pills, "Bad Trip" into "Balls of Steel" and "Amnesia" into "I Can See Forever", like PHD does, but does not identify any pill.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Mom's Bottle of Pills : Generated pills are more beneficial.
- Safety Cap / Little Baggy : Beneficial pills can be found more often.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The shield negates health loss from Blood Donation Machines and Devil Beggars.
- Does not prevent heart container loss from Devil Room deals.
- The following pill types are neutral and do not have a "good" equivalent.
- "Explosive Diarrhea".
- "I found pills".
- "R U A Wizard".
- Bad pills already obtained/dropped will be converted to their "good" counterpart too.
Ingame Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
K0TA K2ZC (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
QWNA GPLP (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
6N2H LQ49 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
HEAJ 1T43 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)