From Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki
| The Cellar|
Normal Enemy (Later Floors)
| Boss |
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Widow will jump towards the player, at approximately double the distance of Monstro, though taking longer to rest in between jumps.
- She can also leave a puddle of white creep with a Sack in the middle.
- The limit on Sacks spawned by Widow is two.
- Widow will spit out Spiders.
Champions[edit | edit source]
Pink: Spawns Boils and Guts instead of Sacks, spawns hostile flies instead of spiders. Jumps more quickly.
Black: Spawns Big Spiders instead of Sacks, black creep instead of white, and spits out blood shots instead of small spiders.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Wretched is the posthumous version of her.
- Widow was added in the Wrath of the Lamb DLC for the original Binding of Isaac.
- The name probably refers to the Latrodectus, commonly known as "black widow spider".
- Widow is, indeed, female.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Bug! In the New 3DS version, the skin for the pink variety of Widow does not show up as pink and looks like a normal Widow, but her attacks are the same spawns as pink
|Chapter 1|| Blighted Ovum • Dingle • The Duke of Flies • Famine • Fistula • Gemini • Gurdy Jr. • Gurglings • The Haunt • Larry Jr. • Monstro • Pin • Steven • Widow |
Dangle • Little Horn • Rag Man • Turdlings
|Chapter 2|| C.H.A.D. • Chub • Dark One • Gurdy • Gurdy Jr. • The Hollow • The Husk • Mega Fatty • Mega Maw • Peep • Pestilence • Polycephalus • Carrion Queen • The Wretched |
The Forsaken • The Frail • The Stain
Big Horn • Rag Mega
|Chapter 3|| The Adversary • The Bloat • The Cage • Carrion Queen • The Gate • Gish • Loki • Mask of Infamy • Monstro II • War • The Wretched • Mom |
|Chapter 4||Blastocyst • The Bloat • Conquest • Daddy Long Legs • Death • It Lives • Lokii • Mama Gurdy • Mom's Heart • Mr. Fred • Scolex • Teratoma • Triachnid|
|Chapter 5||The Fallen • Isaac • Satan|
|Chapter 6||??? • The Lamb • Mega Satan|
|Greed Mode|| Ultra Greed |
|Chapters 1-4||The Fallen • The Headless Horseman|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|