| (page 3, column 15, line 4)
(page 4, column 5, line 2)
| Complete the Boss Rush as ??? |
???'s Only Friend is an unlockable passive item.
- Gives Isaac a controllable follower that damages enemies on touch, dealing 2.5 damage per tick. Works similar to The Ludovico Technique and Robo-Baby 2.0.
- This item belongs to the Beelzebub set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into a giant humanoid fly.
- Unlike The Ludovico Technique, you can't control it with your mouse if you enabled the mouse control in the config files.
- Holding two opposite fire keys (both left and right or both up and down) at the same time will keep the familiar in place, while making Isaac fire in the direction of whichever fire key was pressed second.
- This can help during combats with bosses who do not move a lot, as the familiar can continuously damage the boss when kept stationary.
- On some keyboards, holding opposite fire keys may cause other keys to become unresponsive.
- BFFS!: Familiar is larger and does double damage.
- Extension Cord: Familiar is occasionally connected to Isaac via electricity.
PS4 Y4FW NYCX (First floor treasure room)
PC HC7F QZAT (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC J6S4 VMQM (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC 6CQZ CL2Y (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
Switch 6RS1 FT1H (First Golden Treasure Room)