3 Dollar Bill
3 Dollar Bill is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Grants Isaac random tear effects. The possible effects are:
- 20/20Grants double shot.
- Ball of TarAdds a chance to shoot slowing tears and the character leaves a trail of slowing creep behind as he moves, impeding enemies' speed.
- Dark MatterIncreases Damage by 1 and adds a chance to shoot fear tears.
- Death's TouchIncreases Damage by 1.5, reduces Tears by 0.3 and increases tear size. Grants piercing tears. Tears are replaced by Death's scythes, which is a cosmetic effect only.
- Fire MindGrants flaming tears that deal burning damage over time. Tears have a chance to explode on impact with an enemy, which creates a fire at the location of the explosion.
- Iron BarIncreases damage by 0.3 and adds a chance to shoot concussive tears, causing enemies to walk around randomly.
- Mom's ContactsAdds a chance to shoot petrifying tears, which stop enemies in place and prevent them from moving or attacking. Range up.
- My ReflectionGives Isaac's tears a boomerang effect, and increases range and shot speed.
- Mysterious LiquidTears leave a small, short lasting pool of creep on impact or when their range is depleted.
- Number One+1.5 tears, -17.62 range
- Ouija BoardGrants spectral tears that travel through obstacles (but not enemies) instead of breaking on impact with them.
- ProptosisTears start out massive with high damage, and then shrink down and become weaker over a short range.
- SagittariusIncreases speed by +0.2 and grants piercing tears.
- ScorpioGrants poison tears, which deal damage over time when inflicted.
- Speed BallIncreases speed by 0.3 and shot speed by 20%.
- Spoon BenderGrants Isaac homing tears.
- The Inner EyeGrants triple shot but decreases tears.
- Tough LoveAdds a chance to shoot a tooth instead of a tear, which deals greater damage than regular tears.
- The type of randomized tear is determined upon entering a room.
- The type of randomized tear changes every 2–3 seconds. The item appears to select two tear effects at once, perhaps staggering the times at which each of those effects change.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If a run is quit, and then continued, 3 Dollar Bill will have a new random tear effect for the current room.
- The ProptosisTears start out massive with high damage, and then shrink down and become weaker over a short range. effect is bugged for 3 Dollar Bill, and will only fire half the range it would normally (damage is increased normally).
- Combining with the Rainbow WormIsaac's tears gain a worm effect that changes every 3 seconds. trinket, tears become very chaotic, sometimes hazardous but very entertaining.
- Unlike Fruit CakeIsaac's tears gain a random effect that changes every shot., which can only modify individual tears, 3 Dollar Bill can modify stats as well.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is a reference to an old expression "queer as a three dollar bill".
- This item is used in Challenge #28 (PRIDE DAY!).
Seeds[edit | edit source]
WGGT XJVV (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
VPA3 1ACC (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
LZP9 9BSP (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
VMT4 AF81 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|