|(page 5, column 1, line 3)
| Defeat all 5 Harbingers7 Seals|
7 Seals is an unlockable passive item added in Booster Pack #3.
- Grants a random Harbinger familiar that changes every 10 seconds. All harbingers deal contact damage to enemies and periodically spawn locusts if Isaac currently doesn't have any, though each harbinger behaves slightly differently:
- Famine wanders around the room, leaves a trail of slowing black creep, spawns yellow locusts, and deals 0.5 contact damage per tick or 15 damage per second.
- Pestilence wanders around the room, leaves a trail of green creep that deals 1 damage per tick or 30 damage per second, spawns green locusts, and deals 0.5 contact damage per tick or 15 damage per second.
- War chases enemies, moves faster than the other Harbingers, spawns red locusts, and deals 1.5 contact damage per tick or 45 damage per second. However, War spawns locusts at a slower rate.
- Death chases enemies, spawns black locusts, and deals 1.5 contact damage per tick or 45 damage per second.
- Conquest wanders around the room, spawns two white locusts at a time, has no delay on the rate at which it can spawn locusts, and deals 0.5 contact damage per tick or 15 damage per second.
- BFFS!Increases the size and damage of familiars.: Increases Horsemens' size and doubles their contact damage. Does not affect flies spawned.
- Hive MindIncreases the size of blue spiders and Blue Flies and doubles the amount of damage they deal.: Increases flies' size and doubles their damage.
- Lost CorkIncreases the radius of any creep produced by Isaac.: Increase the size of Famine's/Pestilence's trail of creep.
- If Conquest is on top of an enemy when Isaac has no white locusts, it will spawn locusts at an incredibly high rate and deal a lot of damage.
- If an enemy is large enough to stand on multiple segments of Pestilence's creep trail, the damage from each pool of creep will stack.
- The locusts that War spawns can damage Isaac if they explode near him.
- 7 Seals is based on this Steam Workshop item by Scayze and Ashkait.
- In the original mod, Conquest was able to horizontally charge with multiple copies of himself, just like the real boss.
- The 7 Seals is a phrase in the Book of Revelation that refers to the 7 symbolic seals, which explains why it summons miniature Harbingers.
- If all 5 Harbingers were defeated on a save file before Booster Pack #5 was installed, defeating any normal boss will unlock 7 Seals.
- 7 Seals has a new sprite since Booster Pack #4. The harbinger familiars also got new sprites, based on this Steam Workshop item by Quartz.
Lil' Pestilence familiar.