AAA Battery is a trinket.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Automatically recharges the last energy slot of an activated item, effectively reducing recharge rates by one.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Does not affect items with only one bar of charge or those with automatic recharge.
- Effect stacks with the 9 VoltReduces the charge of any Activated Items by 1. Any 1 charge items instead have timed recharges..
- Does not work with the second level of charge granted by The BatteryActivated Items can be "overcharged" to allow for an additional use..
- This trinket will only take effect when the item gains its penultimate charge upon completing a room. Recharging an item by taking damage with HabitWhen Isaac is hit, 1 point of an item's charge is filled. will not activate the trinket's effect.
- It takes effect after Watch BatteryIncreased chance of batteries spawning. Has a chance to add an extra charge to Isaac's activated item upon completing a room. if Watch Battery triggers and gives the item its penultimate charge.
- The same applies to the bonus charge from completing a quadruple room or L-shaped room.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- SchoolbagAllows Isaac to hold two active items.: The trinket activates based on the primary item slot, but it grants an extra point of charge to the second item as well.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Unlockable Achievements[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
- 9 VoltReduces the charge of any Activated Items by 1. Any 1 charge items instead have timed recharges.
- The BatteryActivated Items can be "overcharged" to allow for an additional use.
- Car BatteryCauses Isaac's activated item to activate twice on each use.
- Charged BabyA familiar that drops a Little Battery every 4 rooms. Has a small chance to freeze all enemies in the room when hit.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|