AAA Battery is a trinket.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Automatically recharges the last energy slot of an activated item, effectively reducing recharge rates by one.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Has no effect on items with only one bar of charge or those with automatic recharge.
- Effect stacks with the 9 VoltReduces the charge of any Activated Items by 1. Any 1 charge items instead have timed recharges..
- Does not work with the second level of charge granted by The BatteryActivated Items can be "overcharged" to allow for an additional use..
- This trinket will only take effect when the item gains its penultimate charge upon completing a room. Recharging an item by taking damage with HabitWhen Isaac is hit, 1 point of an item's charge is filled. will not activate the trinket's effect.
- It takes effect after Watch BatteryIncreased chance of batteries spawning. Has a chance to add an extra charge to Isaac's activated item upon completing a room. if Watch Battery triggers and gives the item its penultimate charge.
- The same applies to the bonus charge from completing a quadruple room or L-shaped room.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- SchoolbagAllows Isaac to hold two active items. - The trinket activates based on the primary item slot, but it grants an extra point of charge to the second item as well. With careful swapping, it is possible to get extra charges this way.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Unlockable Achievements[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
- 9 VoltReduces the charge of any Activated Items by 1. Any 1 charge items instead have timed recharges.
- The BatteryActivated Items can be "overcharged" to allow for an additional use.
- Car BatteryCauses Isaac's activated item to activate twice on each use.
- Charged BabyA familiar that drops a Little Battery every 4 rooms. Has a small chance to freeze all enemies in the room when hit.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|