A Card Against Humanity
|Rebirth||Suicide King||Chaos Card||Credit Card||Rules Card||A Card Against Humanity|
|Afterbirth||? Card||Get out of Jail Free Card||Emergency Contact||Dice Shard|
|Afterbirth †||Holy Card||Huge Growth||Ancient Recall||Era Walk|
|Complete When Life Gives You Lemons (challenge #12)|
A Card Against Humanity is a special card.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Fills the entire room with Poop.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Poop will not fill tiles with obstacles, even if they have already been destroyed.
- The process is not instant and the room will not get filled if Isaac leaves before it's done filling.
- It is more beneficial to use the card in a large-sized room as it will create more Poop piles.
- Using A Card Against Humanity in the Ultra Greedier fight will result in Golden Poops spawning after defeating the boss.
- Using A Card Against Humanity in the Ultra Greed fight can trap the Gapers after Key Coins appear, preventing Ultra Greed from attacking.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Hallowed Ground: Spawned Poops have a high chance to turn into White Poop.
- Infested! pill: Every pile of Poop spawns a Blue Spider.
- Leo/ The Nail/ Thunder Thighs: Allows all the Poop to be easily destroyed.
- Lil Larva: Every pile of Poop spawns a Blue Fly.
- Midas' Touch: Spawned Poops have a great chance to turn into Golden Poops.
- Petrified Poop: Greatly increases the chance of finding a pickup when destroying Poop.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Brown Cap: All the Poop explodes in a chain reaction once one is destroyed.
- Dr. Fetus/ Ipecac: If Isaac has no other means of destroying Poop than his explosive tears, he will have to hurt himself to clear out a path through the Poop unless he has acquired Pyromaniac or Host Hat.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The item is a reference to Cards Against Humanity, a satirical card game whose name in turn references "crimes against humanity". Specifically, it refers to the way the first player is chosen: Whoever was the last to poop goes first.
- In the pop-up (if not disabled) for unlocking this card, the text on it reads "A room full of poop".
- This actually contradicts the original card game, as black cards are prompts while the white cards are answers to the prompt.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|