Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
A Card Against Humanity
|Rebirth||Suicide King||Chaos Card||Credit Card||Rules Card||A Card Against Humanity|
|Afterbirth||? Card||Get out of Jail Free Card||Emergency Contact||Dice Shard|
|Afterbirth †||Holy Card||Huge Growth||Ancient Recall||Era Walk|
|Complete challenge #12Card Against Humanity|
A Card Against Humanity is a special card.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Fills the entire room with poop.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Poop will not fill tiles with obstacles, even if they have already been destroyed.
- The process is not instant and the room will not get filled if Isaac leaves before it's done filling.
- It is more beneficial to use the card in a large-sized room as it will create more poop piles.
- Using A Card Against Humanity in the Ultra Greedier fight will result in golden poops spawning after defeating the boss.
- Using A Card Against Humanity in the Ultra Greed fight can trap the Gapers after Key Coins appear, preventing Ultra Greed from attacking.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Hallowed GroundSpawns a white poop familiar, which turns into a white poop when Isaac is hurt.: Spawned poops have a high chance to turn into white poop.
- Infested! Pill: Every pile of poop spawns a blue spider.
- LeoAllows you to crush rocks when you walk over them./ The NailAdds one soul heart and allows the breaking of rocks and damaging enemies by simply walking over them. Increases damage and decreases speed. All effects except for the Soul Heart wear off upon leaving the room./ Thunder ThighsDestroys rocks upon contact with Isaac. Adds one heart container and lowers Speed.: Allows all the poop to be easily destroyed.
- Lil LarvaSpawns a blue fly from every pile of poop Isaac destroys.: Every pile of poop spawns a blue Fly.
- Midas' TouchEnemies that touch you are stunned and turn gold. Any enemy killed while in this state will drop a coin.: Spawned poops have a great chance to turn into golden poops.
- Petrified PoopGreatly increases the chances of a pickup dropping when destroying poop.: Greatly increases the chance of finding a pickup when destroying poop.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Brown CapPoop will explode after being destroyed.: All the poop explodes in a chain reaction once one is destroyed.
- Dr. FetusTears are replaced by bombs that benefit from bomb-enhancing effects and slide for a fixed time after being fired./ IpecacReplaces tears with explosive and poisoning projectiles fired in an arc from the mouth.: If Isaac has no other means of destroying poop than his explosive tears, he will have to hurt himself to clear out a path through the poop unless he has acquired PyromaniacIsaac heals 1 heart instead of taking damage from an explosive source. Adds 5 bombs. or Host HatA host familiar that sits on Isaac's head and has a random chance to block enemy shots and retaliate with 3 tears. Grants immunity to explosions..
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The item is a reference to Cards Against Humanity, a satirical card game whose name in turn references "crimes against humanity". Specifically, it refers to the way the first player is chosen: Whoever was the last to poop goes first.
- In the pop-up (if not disabled) for unlocking this card, the text on it reads "A room full of poop".
- This actually contradicts the original card game, as black cards are prompts while the white cards are answers to the prompt.
- Butt BombsGives +5 bombs and makes all bombs Butt Bombs that fill the room with gas, damaging and confusing all enemies.
- E ColiGives "Turdy Touch" Effect. Enemies that touch Isaac are changed into poop.
- Flush!Changes all enemies in the room into poop. Does not work on all enemies (Knights and bosses are immune). Instantly kills Dingle, Dangle, and Brownie.
- Hallowed GroundSpawns a white poop familiar, which turns into a white poop when Isaac is hurt.
- Midas' TouchEnemies that touch you are stunned and turn gold. Any enemy killed while in this state will drop a coin.
- No. 2Continuously firing tears for several seconds causes Isaac to drop a Butt Bomb. Butt Bombs explode for 50 damage like normal bombs, but also deal 10 damage to all enemies in the room and daze them for a short period of time.
- The PoopSpawns a pile of poop where the character is standing and knocks nearby monsters back. May yield pickups like regular poop.
- SkatoleAll types of fly except Boom Fly and Red Boom Fly become passive and slowly move towards Isaac. Does not prevent contact damage.
- Brown CapPoop will explode after being destroyed.
- MeconiumPoop has a chance to turn into black poop.
- Mysterious CandyIsaac farts or poops at random intervals. Getting hit can also trigger the effect.
- Petrified PoopGreatly increases the chances of a pickup dropping when destroying poop.
- Used DiaperGrants the Skatole effect in some rooms.
- A Card Against HumanityCovers the entire room with poop. The process is not instant, and the room will not get filled if you leave it before it's done filling.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|