Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
|(page 1, column 18, row 1)|
A Dollar is a passive item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Upon picking up A Dollar, the player's coin count will be set to 99, the maximum possible amount of money.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Picking this item up will automatically unlock Cain.
- Multiple Dollars can be dropped in the same run by different slot machines.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Magic FingersFor 1 coin, damages all enemies in the room. - Allows Isaac to repeatedly use Magic Fingers, which enables easy clearing of rooms or defeating of bosses without attacking any other way.
- Midas' TouchEnemies that touch you are stunned and turn gold. Any enemy killed while in this state will drop a coin. - Gives Isaac 99 contact damage.
- Money = PowerIncreases damage by 0.04 for every coin Isaac has, up to +3.96 damage at 99 coins. - Immediately maxes out damage bonus granted by coins. The damage bonus granted is +3.96.
- Portable SlotUpon activation, 1 coin will be consumed, and a random pickup may drop, similar to the slot machine. - Allows the maximum amount of plays from Portable Slot.
- Greed's GulletGrants a heart container for every 25 coins Isaac has. - Allows the player to instantly gain the max amount of heart containers.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|