|(page 2, column 7, row 1)|
A Pony is an activated item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Passively grants flight.
- If Isaac's speed is less than 1.5, the item passively increases his speed to 1.5.
- When activated, Isaac charges in the direction the pony is facing, becoming invulnerable during the charge and dealing 40 damage to enemies.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The flight and potential speed added by A Pony will be removed if a new activated item is collected.
- If VoidConsumes all pedestal items in the room. Active items will have their effects added to Void, and passive items will grant stat upgrades. is used, Isaac will not be granted permanent flight.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The item appears to be a stick horse.
- In the original The Binding of Isaac, A Pony's contact damage was weaker and the charge was slower.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
07KA GXW6 (First floor boss)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|