(page 2, column 5, row 4)
(page 2, column 5, row 9)
|Defeat The Lamb as Cain|
Abel is an unlockable passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Spawns a familiar that mirrors the player's movements and shoots tears in the opposite direction that deal 3.5 damage.
- Abel shoots tears towards Isaac regardless of which direction Isaac is shooting.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Although it is difficult to hit enemies with Abel, he can be useful in certain situations. Doples can be easily taken care of without risk of damage using Abel. Abel can also assist in killing slow or stationary monsters that happen to be around the center of the room.
- In symmetrical room layouts Abel can be used to clear away destructible obstacles such as Fire Places and Poops.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- According to the Bible, Abel was one of Adam and Eve's children and was the first human to ever be murdered. He was an opposite to his murderous brother Cain, which may explain the mirrored nature of this item. Also, this item was unlocked by defeating The Lamb with Cain, which makes the connection with the Bible more obvious.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
2AYT 3SBY (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|