Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
|(page 2, column 5, row 4)|
|Defeat The Lamb as CainAbel|
Abel is an unlockable passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Spawns a familiar that mirrors the player's movements and shoots tears in the opposite direction that deal 3.5 damage.
- Abel shoots tears towards Isaac regardless of which direction Isaac is shooting.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Although it is difficult to hit enemies with Abel, he can be useful in certain situations. Doples can be easily taken care of without risk of damage using Abel. Abel can also assist in killing slow or stationary monsters that happen to be around the center of the room.
- In symmetrical room layouts Abel can be used to clear away destructible obstacles such as fire and poop.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- According to the Bible, Abel was one of Adam and Eve's children and was the first human to ever be murdered. He was an opposite to his murderous brother Cain, which may explain the mirrored nature of this item. Also, this item was unlocked by defeating The Lamb with Cain, which makes the connection with the Bible more obvious.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
2AYT 3SBY (treasure room adjacent to spawn)
|A Bag of PenniesDefeat Isaac as CainA Bag of BombsDefeat Satan as CainAbelDefeat The Lamb as CainCain's EyeDefeat ??? as CainCain's Other EyeComplete the Boss Rush as CainGlass BabyDefeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as Cain||D12Defeat Hush as CainEvil EyeDefeat Ultra Greed as CainGreen BabyDefeat Mega Satan as CainPicky BabyEarn all hard mode completion marks as CainPAY TO PLAYDefeat Isaac as Cain||Silver DollarDefeat Delirium as CainSack of SacksDefeat Ultra Greedier as Cain|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|