|(page 5, column 6, line 1)
Acid Baby is a passive item added in Afterbirth †.
- Drops a random pill every 2 rooms.
- Upon using a pill, all enemies in the room will be poisoned, dealing Isaac's tear damage twice for a second.
- BFFS!Increases the size and damage of familiars.: Acid Baby drops after clearing every room and increases in size. No damage increase on poison effect.
- Little BaggyIsaac can hold 2 pills at once and all cards are replaced by pills. / Deep PocketsAllows Isaac to carry two cards or pills (or a combination of both) at the same time.: Allowing Isaac to make good use on dropped pills by being able to carry an extra pill.
- PHDConverts all bad pills into good pills, spawns one pill pickup and restores health. Identifies all pills upon pickup.: All "bad" pills will turn into "good" pills (except for "neutral" ones).
- PlaceboWhen used, copies the effect of the pill Isaac is currently holding without consuming it. Does not copy the effects of cards or runes.: Pill can be used repeatedly.
- "Vurp!" pills: If Isaac's last used pill is a "Vurp!" pill and Isaac finds another "Vurp!" pill afterwards, he can infinitely generate "Vurp!" pills and repeatedly use them for mass poison damage.
- Starter DeckIsaac can hold 2 cards at once and all pills are replaced by cards.: All pills dropped by Acid Baby will turn into cards.