Effects[edit | edit source]
- Increases damage by 0.2 for each empty red heart container Isaac has.
- Half-full heart containers do not increase damage.
- This item belongs to the Spun
set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into Spun.
- +2 damage.
- +0.15 speed.
- Spawns a random pill upon transformation.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This item has no effect on The Lost and ??? because they can't have any red heart containers.
- This item affects the Keeper; empty coin hearts increase damage.
- As The Forgotten, empty bone hearts increase damage, but if the bone hearts are broken the damage buff is taken away.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Prior to v1.06.0190, Adrenaline was named Adderline.
- Adrenaline is a hormone produced by the body produced in situations of high stress that increases blood circulation, breathing, and other things in preparation of the natural flight or fight reflex.
- Adrenaline causes characters to have an animation that makes them look like they are breathing rapidly.
- The VirusInflicts poison to enemies who make contact with Isaac. Speed down.
- Roid RageIncreases speed by 0.6, range by 5.25, and tear height by 0.5.
- Growth HormonesIncreases damage by 1 and speed by 0.4.
- Speed BallIncreases speed by 0.3 and shot speed by 20%.
- Experimental TreatmentRandomly increases and decreases some of the character's stats. There will always be at least one stat increase and one decrease and the same stats can be increased/decreased multiple times.
- SynthoilIncreases damage by 1, range by 5.25, and tear height by 0.5.
- AdrenalineIncreases damage based on how many empty heart containers Isaac has.
- EuthanasiaAdds a chance to fire needles. If a needle kills an enemy, it bursts into more needles.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|