Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Increases damage by 0.2 for each empty red heart container Isaac has.
- Half-full heart containers do not increase damage.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This item has no effect on The Lost and ??? because they can't have any red heart containers.
- This item affects the Keeper; empty coin hearts increase damage.
- As The Forgotten, empty bone hearts increase damage, but if the bone hearts are broken the damage buff is taken away.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Prior to v1.06.0190, Adrenaline was named Adderline.
- Adrenaline is a hormone produced by the body in situations of high stress that increases blood circulation, breathing, and other things in preparation of the natural flight or fight reflex.
- Adrenaline causes characters to have an animation that makes them look like they are breathing rapidly.
- AdrenalineIncreases damage based on how many empty heart containers Isaac has.
- EuthanasiaAdds a chance to fire needles. If a needle kills an enemy, it bursts into more needles.
- Experimental TreatmentRandomly increases and decreases some of the character's stats.
- Growth HormonesIncreases damage by 1 and speed by 0.4.
- Roid RageIncreases speed by 0.6, range by 5.25, and tear height by 0.5.
- Speed BallIncreases speed by 0.3 and shot speed by 20%.
- SynthoilIncreases damage by 1, range by 5.25, and tear height by 0.5.
- The VirusInflicts poison to enemies who make contact with Isaac. Speed down.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|