The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †
| This article is incomplete. Please help to improve it, or discuss the issue on the talk page.
Issues: Incomplete list of fixed bugs and new bugs.
Afterbirth † is an expansion to The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth that was released on January 3rd, 2017 and costs $9.99.
For a list of the pre-release blog posts, see The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth † (Pre-Release).
Nicalis, the game's publisher, also created mod tools for easier creation of community mods with the release. They will occasionally release monthly or bi-monthly updates to Afterbirth † that incorporate certain high-quality and popular mods. These updates are known as Booster Packs.
Features[edit | edit source]
- 92 new items, 35 new trinkets, and 22 new pickups
- 4 new bosses, a new final boss, and new alternate forms of existing bosses
- 4 new transformations
- A new character, Apollyon
- Hundreds of new rooms
- 14 new monsters, and new champion variants
- 5 new challenges
- 63 new achievements
- New final chapter
- Hard mode for Greed mode
- Daily Greed Mode runs (not yet implemented)
- A bestiary that shows detailed information about monsters
- A "Victory Lap" mechanic; players who have beaten Dark Room can start over with all their items intact and increased game difficulty
- Various features for modding support, including:
Additions[edit | edit source]
Changes[edit | edit source]
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Fixed bugs[edit | edit source]
New bugs[edit | edit source]
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|