Anarchist Cookbook is an activated item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Spawns six Troll Bombs, usually near the center of the room.
- This item belongs to the Bookworm set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into Bookworm.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- All passive bomb effect items affect the spawned Troll Bombs.
- The Troll Bombs created by Anarchist Cookbook spawn in one at a time; if Isaac leaves the room soon after using it, not all 6 Troll Bombs will spawn.
- Using this item without any blast protection is not always recommended as it is very easy to be caught in the blast.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Mr. Mega: No effect.
- Bomber Boy: Not recommended. The cross pattern explosion makes it very hard to avoid taking damage.
- Scatter Bombs: Not recommended. Each Troll Bomb will spawn several smaller bombs upon exploding, making it very hard to avoid taking damage.
- Safety Scissors: Troll Bombs will not explode and will be converted to regular Bombs, which can be picked up. A good way to generate a large number of Bombs.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is a reference to the book of the same name, which explains how to make explosives, rudimentary communication devices, and other items.
- In the original The Binding of Isaac, Anarchist Cookbook's bombs did not synergize with as many items as it does in Rebirth. For example, Anarchist Cookbook + Bobby-Bomb did not result in homing Troll Bombs.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
PC 2GC2 CMD4 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC 1441 BKZ7 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
3DS JCLE 3AFY (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
- Anarchist Cookbook
- Bob's Curse
- Bob's Rotten Head
- Bomber Boy
- Butt Bombs
- Curse of the Tower
- Dr. Fetus
- Fast Bombs
- Glitter Bombs
- Hot Bombs
- Mama Mega!
- Mr. Boom
- Mr. Mega
- No. 2
- Remote Detonator
- Sad Bombs
- Scatter Bombs
- Sticky Bombs
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|