Anemic is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Upon taking damage, Isaac leaves a trail of red creep that damages enemies until he leaves the room.
- +5 range.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The effects of this item do not stack if multiple copies of the item or its effects are acquired; Isaac only gets the range bonus once.
- Lazarus, or anyone holding Lazarus' Rags, is resurrected with this item upon his first death.
- After Backasswards (challenge #31) is beaten, Lazarus will start with Anemic, and Lazarus Risen will have its +5 range and creep trail effect permanently active, regardless of whether he possesses the item.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Lost Cork: Increases creep trail size.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Anemia is a decrease in the blood's ability to carry oxygen. This can either be caused by a decrease in hemoglobin in blood cells, or red blood cells altogether.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
R8WH 6H6K (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
KSV0 MEY2 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
TNGG 06RD (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
JQM7 4X1D (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|