Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
|(page 2, column 11, row 5)|
Anemic is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Upon taking damage, Isaac leaves a trail of red creep that damages enemies until he leaves the room.
- +5 range.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The effects of this item do not stack if multiple copies of the item or its effects are acquired; Isaac only gets the range bonus once.
- Lazarus, or anyone holding Lazarus' RagsUpon dying, resurrect as Revived Lazarus with one heart container and Anemic item., is resurrected with this item upon his first death.
- After Challenge 31: Backasswards is beaten, Lazarus will start with Anemic, and Lazarus Risen will have its +5 range and creep trail effect permanently active, regardless of whether he actually possesses the item.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Lost CorkIncreases the radius of any creep produced by Isaac.: Increases creep trail size.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Anemia is a decrease in the blood's ability to carry oxygen. This can either be caused by a decrease in hemoglobin in blood cells, or red blood cells altogether.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
R8WH 6H6K (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
KSV0 MEY2 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
TNGG 06RD (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
JQM7 4X1D (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|