Effects[edit | edit source]
- Grants a prism orbital with a large orbital radius. Tears that pass through the prism split into four multi-colored tears.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- 20/20Grants double shot.: Tears will split into four groups of two shots.
- Analog Stick+0.3 tears up. Allows Isaac to fire tears diagonally.: Allows Isaac to aim his shots toward the prism more easily.
- BFFS!Increases the size and damage of familiars.: Increases size of the prism's hitbox making it easier to hit.
- Blood ClotIncreases damage by 1 and range by 5 for tears fired from the left eye.: If blood clot tears pass through the prism, they will all have Blood Clot effect; if normal tears pass through prism, they will remain normal.
- BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period.: The laser is split in four.
- Chaos CardThrows the card to kill anything in its path. Opens normal doors.: Four cards are shot out if Chaos Card hits the prism.
- Chocolate MilkGrants charged tears that deal greater damage when fully charged.: Tears that hit the prism will quadruple and retain their charge.
- Continuum+2.25 Range Up. +1.5 Tear Height. Isaac's tears travel through walls and appear out of the opposite wall. Isaac's tears also travel over rocks and objects.: Tears that pass through walls can still split into four tears.
- Cricket's BodyGrants -1 Tear Delay and reduces Range. When tears hit an object or deplete their range, they spawn 4 smaller tears, whose Range and Damage scale with Isaac's./ The ParasiteIsaac's tears split in two when they hit something./ Compound FractureIncreases range. Tears turn into bones, which shatter into 1-3 bone shards upon hitting an enemy or obstacle.: Tears will quadruple and can split. Split tears can also quadruple.
- Dr. FetusTears are replaced by bombs that benefit from bomb-enhancing effects and slide a fixed range after being fired.: Bombs are split in four. Split bombs can also damage charmed enemies summoned by Friendly Ball, Poke Go, and Delirious.
- Duct TapeStops Isaac's familiars from moving.: Fixes the prism in the spot, making it easier to hit it consistently.
- Flat StoneTears bounce off the floor. Tears that hit an enemy after bouncing deal splash damage to all nearby enemies for 25% of Isaac's tear damage.: Split tears will bounce against the floor.
- HaemolacriaTears are now fired in an arc. Upon hitting the floor, an obstacle, or an enemy, they burst into many smaller tears in all directions. Increases tear delay.: Both the main shot and any burst tears will split if they touch the prism.
- Head of KrampusFires a cross-patterned brimstone shot, just like The Fallen and Krampus shoot.: Lasers that hit the prism split in four.
- IpecacReplaces tears with explosive and poisoning projectiles fired in an arc from the mouth.: Explosive shots are split in four. Split explosions can also damage charmed enemies summoned by Friendly Ball, Poke Go, and Delirious.
- Kidney StoneRandomly while firing tears, Isaac will stop firing and turn red, where he will charge and release a lot of 'tears' in one go. In the burst of tears is a kidney stone which deals a lot of damage.: The stone and tear barrage will quadruple.
- LachryphagyIsaac's tears decelerate as they travel. Upon stopping or hitting an obstacle, they burst into 8 tears in all directions. Tears can be fired into other tears to feed them, increasing their damage.: Tears split by the prism can still be fed and will burst. Burst tears will also split if they pass through the prism.
- Lead PencilAfter every 15 tears fired, Isaac will fire a high-damage cluster of tears.: Tears in the barrage that hit the prism will quadruple.
- The Ludovico TechniqueInstead of firing tears, Isaac controls one floating tear that hover over obstacles. This tear deals constant damage when held in place over an enemy.: While the tear is in contact with the prism, it will fire 4 additional tears in cardinal directions at Isaac's tear rate.
- MarkedIsaac will now fire tears automatically directed at a red target on the ground which is controlled by the player. This allows for a full 360 degree tear firing radius. Can be overridden by other tear modifiers such as Mom's Knife or Brimstone.: Allows Isaac to aim towards the prism more accurately by aiming the crosshair at the prism.
- Mom's KnifeIsaac's tears are replaced by a knife that pierces enemies, can travel through obstacles, and can hurt enemies while Isaac is holding it. Holding down the fire button before firing increases its range and power.: If the knife passes through the prism, even on the return, four knife projectiles will be shot.
- Monstro's LungIncreases damage and grants a charged shot that fires multiple tears in the same fashion as Monstro.: Tears in the barrage that hit the prism will split.
- Pop!Replaces Isaac's tears with eyeballs that can bounce off of each other. The eyeballs are not limited by range, and will instead dissipate when they stop moving or when hitting an enemy or obstacle.: Tears split into four eyeball tears.
- Tech XTears are replaced with laser rings that pierce through enemies and deal damage to enemies within them. Can be charged to increase the size of the ring.: The laser ring is split in four if the center spark touches the prism.
- TechnologyReplaces tears with a piercing laser with unlimited range.: The laser is split in four.
- Technology 2Decreases damage and replaces right eye tears with a unlimited range, piercing laser which fires continuously.: The laser is split in four.
- Tractor BeamIsaac emits a beam from his face. Isaac's tears travel in the path of the beam.: Tears will split but continue stacked on top of each other along the tractor beam, essentially quadrupling the shot's damage.
- TrisagionTears are replaced with piercing white blasts of light.: Beams will split into four.
- Shooting familiars: Tears from a shooting familiar will be split if they pass through the prism.
- Varicose VeinsTaking damage releases a ring of 10 high damage tears.: Tears that hit the prism will quadruple.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Anti-Gravity-2 Tear Delay. Tears float in position until firing ceases, after which they will fly off in the direction they were shot in.: Tears that are floating in the air when they hit the prism will quadruple but will not move. Tears that begin moving before they hit the prism will travel outwards normally.
- Epic FetusIsaac's tears are replaced with guided missiles, like those used by the Doctor's Remote.: No effect.
- My ReflectionGives Isaac's tears a boomerang effect, and increases range and shot speed.: Tears will split into four tears that return to Isaac. Tears made by the prism will not quadruple again if they hit the prism.
- ProptosisTears start out massive with high damage, and then shrink down and become weaker over a short range.: Tears that hit the prism will continue to shrink as normal even after they split until they disappear.
- Rubber CementTears bounce off walls, enemies, and environmental objects.: Tears will split and will bounce if they hit a wall. However, if split tears hit the prism, they will not split again.
- Tiny PlanetRange up and makes shot tears revolve around Isaac until they drop.: Tears that hit the prism will quadruple, but all four tears will overlap and follow the same orbit.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Angelic Prism is based on this Steam Workshop item by electoon and Erfly, originally known as Thought.
- The description and appearance of the item are references to Pink Floyd's 8th studio album, The Dark Side of The Moon.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
In-game Interactions[edit | edit source]
Angelic Prism's interaction with BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period..
Angelic Prism's interaction with The Ludovico TechniqueInstead of firing tears, Isaac controls one floating tear that hover over obstacles. This tear deals constant damage when held in place over an enemy..
Angelic Prism's interaction with Mom's KnifeIsaac's tears are replaced by a knife that pierces enemies, can travel through obstacles, and can hurt enemies while Isaac is holding it. Holding down the fire button before firing increases its range and power..
Angelic Prism's interaction with Tech XTears are replaced with laser rings that pierce through enemies and deal damage to enemies within them. Can be charged to increase the size of the ring..
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|