Effects[edit | edit source]
- Grants a prism orbital with a large orbital radius. Tears that pass through the prism split into four multi-colored tears.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- BFFS!Increases the size and damage of familiars.: Increases size of the prism's hitbox making it easier to hit.
- BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period.: The laser is split in four.
- Chaos CardThrows the card to kill anything in its path. Opens normal doors.: Four cards are shot out if Chaos Card hits the prism.
- Cricket's BodyGrants -1 Tear Delay and reduces Range. When tears hit an object or deplete their range, they spawn 4 smaller tears, whose Range and Damage scale with Isaac's./ The ParasiteIsaac's tears split in two when they hit something./ Compound FractureIncreases range. Tears turn into bones, which shatter into 1-3 bone shards upon hitting an enemy or obstacle.: Tears will quadruple and can split. Split tears can also quadruple.
- HaemolacriaTears are now fired in an arc. Upon hitting the floor, an obstacle, or an enemy, they burst into many smaller tears in all directions. Increases tear delay.: Both the main shot and any burst tears will split if they touch the prism.
- Jacob's LadderTears fire sparks of electricity in random directions upon hitting an obstacle or enemy.: All of the split tears will be electrified. In addition, electric arcs that pass through the prism will also be split.
- The Ludovico TechniqueInstead of firing tears, Isaac controls one floating tear that hover over obstacles. This tear deals constant damage when held in place over an enemy.: While the tear is in contact with the prism, it will fire 4 additional tears in cardinal directions at Isaac's tear rate.
- Shooting familiars: Tears from a shooting familiar will be split if they pass through the prism.
- TechnologyReplaces tears with a piercing laser with unlimited range.: The laser is split in four.
- Tractor BeamIsaac emits a beam from his face. Isaac's tears travel in the path of the beam.: Tears will split but continue stacked on top of each other along the tractor beam, essentially quadrupling the shot's damage.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Anti-Gravity-2 Tear Delay. Tears float in position until firing ceases, after which they will fly off in the direction they were shot in.: Tears that are floating in the air when they hit the prism will quadruple but will not move. Tears that begin moving before they hit the prism will travel outwards normally.
- Dr. FetusTears are replaced by bombs that benefit from bomb-enhancing effects and slide for a fixed time after being fired.: Split bombs can also damage charmed enemies summoned by Friendly Ball, Poke Go, and Delirious.
- Epic FetusIsaac's tears are replaced with guided missiles, like those used by the Doctor's Remote.: No effect.
- IpecacReplaces tears with explosive and poisoning projectiles fired in an arc from the mouth.: Split explosions can also damage charmed enemies summoned by Friendly Ball, Poke Go, and Delirious.
- My ReflectionGives Isaac's tears a boomerang effect, and increases range and shot speed.: Tears made by the prism will not quadruple again if they hit the prism.
- ProptosisTears start out massive with high damage, and then shrink down and become weaker over a short range.: Tears that hit the prism will continue to shrink as normal even after they split until they disappear.
- Rubber CementTears bounce off walls, enemies, and environmental objects.: Tears will split and will bounce if they hit a wall. However, if split tears hit the prism, they will not split again.
- Tiny PlanetRange up and makes shot tears revolve around Isaac until they drop.: Tears that hit the prism will quadruple, but all four tears will overlap and follow the same orbit.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Angelic Prism is based on this Steam Workshop item by electoon and Erfly, originally known as Thought.
- The description and appearance of the item are references to Pink Floyd's 8th studio album, The Dark Side of The Moon.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
In-game Interactions[edit | edit source]
Angelic Prism's interaction with BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period..
Angelic Prism's interaction with The Ludovico TechniqueInstead of firing tears, Isaac controls one floating tear that hover over obstacles. This tear deals constant damage when held in place over an enemy..
Angelic Prism's interaction with Mom's KnifeIsaac's tears are replaced by a knife that pierces enemies, can travel through obstacles, and can hurt enemies while Isaac is holding it. Holding down the fire button before firing increases its range and power..
Angelic Prism's interaction with Tech XTears are replaced with laser rings that pierce through enemies and deal damage to enemies within them. Can be charged to increase the size of the ring..
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|