Effects[edit | edit source]
- Spawns a fly familiar that orbits around a random enemy and deals 2 damage per tick/30 damage per second to enemies it comes in contact with.
- It will occasionally make a lunge towards the enemy it is orbiting, allowing brief contact even with smaller enemies.
- If the enemy it is orbiting dies, it starts orbiting a different enemy.
- If there are no enemies, it orbits Isaac.
- This item belongs to the Beelzebub set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into a giant humanoid fly.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Angry Fly will orbit around invincible enemies such as Stone Grimaces without dealing damage.
- Due to its movement pattern, its actual damage dealt per second is erratic against most enemies and groups of them.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Angry Fly's original appearance prior to Booster Pack #4.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Angry Fly has been added in Booster Pack #1, after the initial release of the DLC.
- Angry Fly is based on this Steam Workshop item by Custom Phase.
- Angry Fly behaves similarly to Level 2 Fly and may be a smaller version of Full Fly, as they both share similar shapes and colors.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|