|(page 2, column 18, row 2)|
Ankh is a passive item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Grants an extra life.
- Isaac will respawn as ??? in the previous room.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Because characters are respawned as ???, if Azazel or The Lost are resurrected by this item, they will lose the ability to fly unless they picked up items granting such abilities.
- Like other items that grant an extra life, but respawn Isaac as a different character, all Completion Marks earned from the moment of death onwards will count towards the new character, not the old.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
7QVK C9QK (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
NA12 SVW1 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
FC3M LW4T (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
- 1up!Gives an extra life. Upon death, you will respawn in the previous room with full health and lose the 1up!.
- AnkhUpon death, the player will respawn as ??? with 3 soul hearts.
- Dead CatSets the amount of red heart containers to 1, but gives Isaac 9 extra lives. After dying, Isaac is teleported to the last safe room. New heart containers can be obtained after picking up this item, but after each death, the number of heart containers is set to 1 again.
- Guppy's CollarGrants Isaac a permanent 50% chance to respawn with 1/2 of a red heart after death.
- Judas' ShadowAdds an extra life; upon death, it respawns Isaac as Black Judas with only two black hearts.
- Lazarus' RagsUpon dying, resurrect as Revived Lazarus with one heart container and Anemic item.
- Broken AnkhWhen held, Isaac has a chance to be revived as ???. Can occur multiple times in the same run.
- Missing PosterIf Isaac dies in a Sacrifice Room, a puzzle piece will appear on his last will (Added in Afterbirth and unlocks The Lost). Added in Afterbirth Revives Isaac as The Lost if unlocked. The Missing Poster then disappears.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|