From Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki
Anti-Gravity is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Holding the fire buttons causes tears to hover in midair. When released, the tears will all shoot in the direction they were originally fired.
- If the fire buttons are not released, the tears will fire on their own after a while.
- -2 tear delay (increased rate of fire)
- Since this directly affects tear delay instead of changing the tears stat, it allows Isaac's rate of fire to go over the normal maximum rate.
- Tear delay decreases are only noticeable when the tears stat is high.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Gravitational effects, such as Mega Fatty's inhalation or a Gaping Maw will pull floating tears toward them.
- The range attribute only affects the lifespan of the tears after they have been released.
- Hovering tears can damage monsters like Knights or Mask of Infamy from the front, even if they don't have the piercing effect.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- A Lump of Coal - Despite the visual increase in size, damage still only increases based on the distance tears travel.
- Bob's Rotten Head - Continues to hover in air while the fire button is pressed after launching it.
- Brimstone - A red mist expands and then contracts, doing contact damage to any enemy that touches it. It then fires the original Brimstone shot before disappearing. Allows a new shot to be charged up immediately after firing without interrupting the first shot. Does not increase the range of Azazel's Brimstone beam.
- Chocolate Milk - Overrides Anti-Gravity.
- Cursed Eye - Overrides Anti-Gravity.
- Diplopia - No effect; -2 tears delay does not stack.
- Guppy - Guppy will still spawn flies, but only if the tears are released after being fired. If enemies walk into tears, flies will not spawn.
- Ipecac - While holding down the fire button, Isaac will shoot Ipecac tears that float around him and after a few seconds it will start releasing the tears one by one. You can also release the fire button to shoot multiple tears at once.
- The Ludovico Technique - Overrides Anti-Gravity.
- Marked - Overrides Anti-Gravity.
- Mom's Wig - Spiders only spawn while shoot is held down, so the player must chose between spawning spiders and letting shots hit enemies. (anti-synergy)
- Monstro's Lung - Overrides Anti-Gravity.
- Multidimensional Baby - Any moving tears that hit it will produce a normal moving copy, however stationary tears will spawn a stationary copy that will eventually fall to the ground even after the direction is released, allowing you to create a virtual minefield of tears while still using ranged tears as before. In addition, since the baby follows Isaac's path, it will automatically hit every tear you leave for as long as a direction is held.
- My Reflection - Combines both effects. Tears will home in on Isaac instead of remaining stationary, and releasing the attack buttons will launch the tears from their position as usual.
- Piercing tears - Tears will not disappear when enemies touch them, allowing Isaac to easily damage multiple enemies in an area.
- Proptosis - Tears will not shrink or lose damage while stationary.
- Spoon Bender - Stationary tears close enough to enemies will move towards them.
- Strange Attractor - Tear pulls enemies towards it while stationary.
- Mom's Knife - Overrides Anti-Gravity.
- Technology - Overrides Anti-Gravity.
- Technology Zero - All of the tears fired are connected to each other by electricity, creating a series of electric fences.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Isaac's appearance bears a strong resemblance to the character Dr. Manhattan of the graphic novel Watchmen.
- After picking up Anti-Gravity, whenever Isaac picks up an item that alters the appearance of his face, his head becomes the same color as Blue Baby's.
- This item is used in Challenge #17 (Waka Waka).
Seeds[edit | edit source]
0K37 VS36 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
F8YN 8SLD (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|