| (page 2, column 19, line 5)
(page 3, column 9, line 2)
Anti-Gravity is a passive item.
- Holding the fire buttons causes tears to hover in midair. When released, the tears will all shoot in the direction they were originally fired.
- If the fire buttons are not released, the tears will fire on their own after a while.
- -2 tear delay (increased rate of fire)
- Since this directly affects tear delay instead of changing the tears stat, it allows Isaac's rate of fire to go over the normal maximum rate.
- Tear delay decreases are only noticeable when the tears stat is high.
- Gravitational effects, such as Mega Fatty's inhalation or a Gaping Maw will pull floating tears toward them.
- The range attribute only affects the lifespan of the tears after they have been released.
- Hovering tears can damage monsters like Knights or Mask of Infamy from the front, even if they don't have the piercing effect.
- Bob's Rotten Head - Continues to hover in air while the fire button is pressed after launching it.
- Brimstone - A red mist expands and then contracts, doing contact damage to any enemy that touches it. It then fires the original Brimstone shot before disappearing. Allows a new shot to be charged up immediately after firing without interrupting the first shot. Does not increase the range of Azazel's Brimstone beam.
- Chocolate Milk - Overrides Anti-Gravity.
- Compound Fracture/ Cricket's Body/ The Parasite: Tears will hover before moving. Burst tears will not hover before moving.
- Cursed Eye - Overrides Anti-Gravity.
- Diplopia - No effect; -2 tears delay does not stack.
- Dr. Fetus: Overrides Anti-Gravity except for stat effects.
- Epic Fetus: Overrides Anti-Gravity except for stat effects.
- Euthanasia: When needles are fired, they will hover before moving. Needles retain all of Euthanasia's effects. If the fire button is held, when needles burst, the burst needles will hover until the fire button is released.
- Guppy - Guppy will still spawn flies, but only if the tears are released after being fired. If enemies walk into tears, flies will not spawn.
- Haemolacria: If the fire button is tapped, the tears will fire as normal. If the fire button is held down, the tears will float and then fire. Burst tears will not float in midair before moving in either case.
- Kidney Stone: When the Kidney Stone effect is activated, the tear barrage will hover until released. The stone will not hover and will travel regardless.
- The Ludovico Technique - Overrides Anti-Gravity.
- A Lump of Coal - Despite the visual increase in size, damage still only increases based on the distance tears travel.
- Marked - Overrides Anti-Gravity.
- Mom's Knife - Overrides Anti-Gravity.
- Mom's Wig - Spiders only spawn while shoot is held down, so the player must chose between spawning spiders and letting shots hit enemies. (anti-synergy)
- Monstro's Lung - Overrides Anti-Gravity.
- Multidimensional Baby - Any moving tears that hit it will produce a normal moving copy, however stationary tears will spawn a stationary copy that will eventually fall to the ground even after the direction is released, allowing you to create a virtual minefield of tears while still using ranged tears as before. In addition, since the baby follows Isaac's path, it will automatically hit every tear you leave for as long as a direction is held.
- My Reflection - Combines both effects. Tears will home in on Isaac instead of remaining stationary, and releasing the attack buttons will launch the tears from their position as usual.
- Proptosis - Tears will not shrink or lose damage while stationary.
- Technology - Overrides Anti-Gravity.
- Tech X: Overrides Anti-Gravity.
- Ipecac - While holding down the fire button, Isaac will shoot Ipecac tears that float around him and after a few seconds it will start releasing the tears one by one. You can also release the fire button to shoot multiple tears at once.
- Lachryphagy: Tears will float in midair, making them easier to feed. Burst tears will also float in midair before moving.
- Piercing tears - Tears will not disappear when enemies touch them, allowing Isaac to easily damage multiple enemies in an area.
- Spoon Bender - Stationary tears close enough to enemies will move towards them.
- Strange Attractor - Tear pulls enemies towards it while stationary.
- Technology Zero - All of the tears fired are connected to each other by electricity, creating a series of electric fences.
- The Forgotten - Each swing of his club creates an additional hitbox in front of him that lasts for about a second before proceeding forward and disappearing. The club throw is unaffected.
- Isaac's appearance bears a strong resemblance to the character Dr. Manhattan of the graphic novel Watchmen.
- After picking up Anti-Gravity, whenever Isaac picks up an item that alters the appearance of his face, his head becomes the same color as Blue Baby's.
- This item is used in Challenge #17 (Waka Waka).
PC 0K37 VS36 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
PC F8YN 8SLD (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
Switch LC3Z JNYQ (First Golden Treasure Room)