We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Lua error in Module:Text at line 259: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value).
|Expression error: Unrecognized word "array".|
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Adds a chance to fire razor blades that deal quadruple Isaac's tear damage.
- The chance to fire a razor blade depends on the luck stat. At base luck (0), it is a 6.66% chance, and goes up to 100% at 14 luck.
- +0.3 tears.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Tech XTears are replaced with laser rings that pierce through enemies and deal damage to enemies within them. Can be charged to increase the size of the ring.: Overrides Apple!.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Cricket's BodyGrants -1 Tear Delay and reduces Range. When tears hit an object or deplete their range, they spawn 4 smaller tears, whose Range and Damage scale with Isaac's./ Compound FractureIncreases range. Tears turn into bones, which shatter into 1-3 bone shards upon hitting an enemy or obstacle./ The ParasiteIsaac's tears split in two when they hit something.: When razors are fired, the split tears will also be razors and do quadruple damage. The Parasite's split tears look like normal tears.
- Dr. FetusTears are replaced by bombs that benefit from bomb-enhancing effects and slide for a fixed time after being fired.: Adds a chance for bombs to do roughly double damage.
- Glass CannonWhen used, reduces Isaac's health to half a heart (including soul and black hearts) and fires one large piercing spectral tear that does a lot of damage. The damage done by Glass Cannon scales with Isaac's damage (at base damage it does 45 damage).: Adds a chance to fire a giant razor that does roughly triple damage.
- HaemolacriaTears are now fired in an arc. Upon hitting the floor, an obstacle, or an enemy, they burst into many smaller tears in all directions. Increases tear delay.: Adds a chance for tears to do quadruple damage. Burst tears will also do quadruple damage if the main tear does quadruple damage.
- Technology ZeroConnects Isaac's tears with electricity that can damage enemies.: When razors are fired, they will connect to other tears via electricity. The electricity also does quadruple damage.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Both the item itself and the description is a reflection of one of Isaac's nightmares between floors that involves him finding a razor blade inside a piece of candy.
- The item and pickup quote are a reference to the urban legend of giving away candies with razor blades hidden inside of them as a way of harming people.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|