Arcades are special rooms that can only spawn on an even-numbered floor (The Basement II, The Caves II, The Depths II, The Womb II) or an XL floor, if you have 5 coins or more when you leave the previous floor. Arcades require one coin to be opened.
An arcade can contain:
- A slot machine, a shell game, and a blood donation machine
- Two blood donation machines, a beggar, a Devil beggar, and a key master
- A slot machine, a blood donation machine, and a fortune teller
- A donation machine and a blood donation machine
- A beggar, a shell game, a Devil beggar, and a blood donation machine
- A slot machine, a donation machine, and a blood donation machine
- A bed, a key master, and 3 hanging dead shopkeepers.
- Donation machine, two blood donation machines, three fortune tellers, and four slot machines.
In addition, the Arcade usually also has one or more random pickups on entry.
Layouts[edit | edit source]
Unlockable Achievements[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The posters that can appear on the arcade's walls are pictures of games that Edmund McMillen has worked on, such as Gish, Super Meat Boy, and Time Fcuk.
- In the original Binding of Isaac, the arcade's icon was a 6-sided dice. In Rebirth, this icon was changed to a joystick.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|