Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Arcades are special rooms that can only spawn on an even-numbered floor ( The Basement II, The Caves II, The Depths II, The Womb II) or an XL floor if you have 5 coins or more when you leave the previous floor. Arcades require one coin to be opened. They can be replaced with a Vault if Isaac is carrying two keys or more.
An arcade can contain:
- A Slot Machine, a Shell Game, and a Blood Donation Machine
- Two Blood Donation Machines, a Beggar, a Devil Beggar, and a Key Master
- A Slot Machine, a Blood Donation Machine, and a Fortune Telling Machine
- A Donation Machine and a Blood Donation Machine
- A Beggar, a Shell Game, a Devil Beggar, and a Blood Donation Machine
- A Slot Machine, a Donation Machine, and a Blood Donation Machine
- A bed, a Key Master, and 3 hanging dead Shopkeepers.
- Donation Machine, 2 Blood Donation Machines, 3 Fortune Telling Machines, and 4 Slot Machines.
In addition, the Arcade usually also has one or more random pickups on entry.
Layouts[edit | edit source]
Unlockable Achievements[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The posters that can appear on the arcade's walls are pictures of games that Edmund McMillen has worked on, such as Gish, Super Meat Boy, and Time Fcuk.
- In the original Binding of Isaac, the arcade's icon was a 6-sided dice. In Rebirth, this icon was changed to a joystick.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|