Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Arcades are special rooms that can only spawn on an even-numbered floor (The Basement II, The Caves II, The Depths II, The Womb II) or an XL floor, if you have 5 coins or more when you leave the previous floor. Arcades require one coin to be opened.
An arcade can contain:
- A slot machine, a shell game, and a blood donation machine
- Two blood donation machines, a beggar, a Devil beggar, and a key master
- A slot machine, a blood donation machine, and a fortune teller
- A donation machine and a blood donation machine
- A beggar, a shell game, a Devil beggar, and a blood donation machine
- A slot machine, a donation machine, and a blood donation machine
- A bed, a key master, and 3 hanging dead shopkeepers.
- Donation machine, two blood donation machines, three fortune tellers, and four slot machines.
In addition, the Arcade usually also has one or more random pickups on entry.
Layouts[edit | edit source]
Unlockable Achievements[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The posters that can appear on the arcade's walls are pictures of games that Edmund McMillen has worked on, such as Gish, Super Meat Boy, and Time Fcuk.
- In the original Binding of Isaac, the arcade's icon was a 6-sided dice. In Rebirth, this icon was changed to a joystick.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|