Arcades are special rooms that can only spawn on an even-numbered floor ( The Basement II, The Caves II, The Depths II, The Womb II) or an XL floor if you have 5 coins or more when you leave the previous floor. Arcades require one coin to be opened. They can be replaced with a Vault if Isaac is carrying two keys or more.
An arcade can contain:
- A Slot Machine, a Shell Game, and a Blood Donation Machine
- Two Blood Donation Machines, a Beggar, a Devil Beggar, and a Key Master
- A Slot Machine, a Blood Donation Machine, and a Fortune Telling Machine
- A Donation Machine and a Blood Donation Machine
- A Beggar, a Shell Game, a Devil Beggar, and a Blood Donation Machine
- A Slot Machine, a Donation Machine, and a Blood Donation Machine
- A bed, a Key Master, and 3 hanging dead Shopkeepers.
- Donation Machine, 2 Blood Donation Machines, 3 Fortune Telling Machines, and 4 Slot Machines.
In addition, the Arcade usually also has one or more random pickups on entry.
Layouts[edit | edit source]
Unlockable Achievements[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The posters that can appear on the arcade's walls are pictures of games that Edmund McMillen has worked on, such as Gish, Super Meat Boy, and Time Fcuk.
- In the original Binding of Isaac, the arcade's icon was a 6-sided dice. In Rebirth, this icon was changed to a joystick.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|