As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|Health||Damage||Tears||Range||Shot Speed||Speed||Luck||Hidden Attributes|
Attributes, also known as stats, are the numerical values of a character that affect their performance and the behavior of their tears, the game's primary weapon. All characters start with a different set of values and they can be increased or decreased during a run. The seven main stats are:
- Health: The amount of damage the character can take before dying.
- Damage: The amount of damage that each of the character's tears deals to enemies.
- Tears: The character's rate of fire.
- Range: How long the character's tears will travel before landing.
- Shot speed: How quickly the character's tears travel.
- Speed: How quickly the character moves.
- Luck: Affects a variety of chance-based effects.
Additionally, there are a few Hidden Attributes.
Most attributes can be viewed on the pause menu, except for health (which is shown in the game HUD) and shot height (which is a hidden attribute). The pause menu's attributes are shown on an imprecise scale from 1 to 7, and the values are as follows:
|Damage||0.00 - 2.99||3.00 - 4.49||4.50 - 5.99||6.00 - 7.49||7.50 - 8.99||9.00 - 10.49||≥10.50|
|Tear Delay||≥8||7 - 6||5 - 4||N/A||3||N/A||2 - 1|
|Range||≤19.99||20.00 - 39.99||40.00 - 59.99||60.00 - 79.99||80.00 - 99.99||100.00 - 119.99||≥120.00|
|Shot Speed||0.60 - 0.99||1.00 - 1.49||1.50 - 1.99||2.00 - 2.49||2.50 - 2.99||3.00 - 3.49||≥3.50|
|Speed||0.10 - 0.99||1.00 - 1.49||1.50 - 1.99||2.00||N/A||N/A||N/A|
The pause menu stat screen is made almost completely irrelevant by the introduction of the "Found Hud" feature in the Afterbirth+ DLC. Once it is enabled from the in-game options, the player's stats will be displayed in numerical form below the key count.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|