From Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki
|Big Beautiful Fly|
(Page 3, Column 7, Row 2)
(Page 3, Column 7, Row 7)
BBF is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Spawns a familiar that flies around the room in a manner similar to the Boom Fly and explodes on contact with an enemy dealing 60 damage to all enemies within its blast radius, and 10 damage to the enemy it touched.
- It will respawn 10 seconds after exploding, or upon entering a different room.
- This item belongs to the Beelzebub set. Collecting three items from the set will transform Isaac into a giant humanoid fly.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- All obtained bomb modifiers are applied to BBF as well. BFFS! adds 25 damage to the explosion.
- The blast can damage Isaac as a normal bomb would.
- For the first few moments after entering a room, the familiar will do contact damage instead of exploding. This means the familiar will not blow up in Isaac's face if there is an enemy right next to the familiar's starting point. However, it may kill enemies that explode on death.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Hot Bombs - BBF leaves fire on the floor which will not damage Isaac.
- Mr. Mega - BBF will deal much more damage upon exploding.
- Pyromaniac - BBF now heals Isaac instead of harming him.
- Sad Bombs - BBF will fire tears upon exploding, dealing more damage to whatever it explodes on.
- Brimstone - BBF will fire brimstone beams in all directions upon exploding.
In-game footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The item's name is a reference to the acronym BBW, Which stands for "Big Beautiful Woman".
Seeds[edit | edit source]
RYLA DX9S (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
ROZM NF2J (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
W2WV-XNKJ (First floor treasure room)
PP2A L6ZT (First floor treasure room)
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Bug! BBF sometimes does contact damage to the Portal without exploding.
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|