| (page 3, column 7, line 2)
(page 3, column 7, line 7)
BBF is a passive item.
- Spawns a familiar that flies around the room in a manner similar to the Boom Fly and explodes on contact with an enemy dealing 60 damage to all enemies within its blast radius, and 10 damage to the enemy it touched.
- It will respawn 10 seconds after exploding, or upon entering a different room.
- This item belongs to the Beelzebub set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into a giant humanoid fly.
- Most obtained bomb modifiers are applied to BBF as well.
- The blast can damage Isaac as a normal bomb would.
- For the first few moments after entering a room, the familiar will do contact damage instead of exploding. This means the familiar will not blow up in Isaac's face if there is an enemy right next to the familiar's starting point. However, it may kill enemies that explode on death.
- BFFS! - Doubles the contact damage to 20 and increases explosion damage by 25.
- Hot Bombs - BBF leaves fire on the floor which will not damage Isaac.
- Mr. Mega - The explosion damage increases by 50 points.
- Pyromaniac - BBF now heals Isaac instead of harming him.
- Sad Bombs - BBF will fire tears upon exploding, dealing more damage to whatever it explodes on.
- Brimstone - BBF will fire brimstone beams in all directions upon exploding.
- Bomber Boy - No cross explosions. Damage from the explosion is halved against the initial target, but others caught in the blast take full damage.
- The item's name is a reference to the acronym BBW, Which stands for "Big Beautiful Woman".
PC RYLA DX9S (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
PS4 ROZM NF2J (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
Vita W2WV-XNKJ (First floor treasure room)
3DS PP2A L6ZT (First floor treasure room)
PC Y4JH C0D4 (treasure room adjacent to spawn)
Switch D4RZ HJ89 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
In L-shaped rooms, BBF can sometimes phase through walls.
BBF sometimes does contact damage to the Portal