We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Lua error in Module:Text at line 259: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value).
|Expression error: Unrecognized word "array".Expression error: Unrecognized word "array".Expression error: Unrecognized word "array".Expression error: Unrecognized word "array".Expression error: Unrecognized word "array".Expression error: Unrecognized word "array".Expression error: Unrecognized word "array".Expression error: Unrecognized word "array".Expression error: Unrecognized word "array".|
BBF is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Spawns a familiar that flies around the room in a manner similar to the Boom Fly and explodes on contact with an enemy dealing 60 damage to all enemies within its blast radius, and 10 damage to the enemy it touched.
- It will respawn 10 seconds after exploding, or upon entering a different room.
- This item belongs to the BeelzebubGrants flight and converts small enemy flies into blue flies. set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into a giant humanoid fly.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Most obtained bomb modifiers are applied to BBF as well.
- The blast can damage Isaac as a normal bomb would.
- For the first few moments after entering a room, the familiar will do contact damage instead of exploding. This means the familiar will not blow up in Isaac's face if there is an enemy right next to the familiar's starting point. However, it may kill enemies that explode on death.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- BFFS!Increases the size and damage of familiars.: Doubles the contact damage to 20 and increases explosion damage by 25.
- Mr. MegaGives Isaac 5 bombs, and makes all dropped bombs larger, which have an increased blast radius and increased damage.: The explosion damage increases by 50 points.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Bomber Boy+5 bombs. Isaac's bombs will now explode in a large cross-shaped pattern (roughly 5 bombs explosions wide). This also affects player-spawned troll bombs.: No cross explosions. Damage from the explosion is halved against the initial target, but others caught in the blast take full damage.
In-game footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The item's name is a reference to the acronym BBW, which stands for "Big Beautiful Woman".
Seeds[edit | edit source]
RYLA DX9S (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
ROZM NF2J (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
W2WV-XNKJ (First floor treasure room)
PP2A L6ZT (First floor treasure room)
D4RZ HJ89 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- ???'s Only FriendSummons a big attack fly that can be controlled with the shooting direction-keys.
- Angry FlySpawns a fly familiar that orbits around a random enemy and deals 5 damage per tick to enemies it comes in contact with.
- BBFSpawns a familiar that flies around the room in a manner similar to the Boom Fly and explodes on contact with an enemy. Respawns after ten seconds.
- Best BudWhen hit, summons a white attack fly similar to Distant Admiration for the current room.
- Big FanSpawns a large orbital familiar that blocks enemy projectiles and deals slight contact damage to enemies.
- Distant AdmirationA red attack fly circles further out than the Halo of Flies / Pretty Flies, but closer than Forever Alone. Deals more damage than Forever Alone.
- Forever AloneSpawns a blue attack fly that orbits a long distance from Isaac.
- Friend ZoneA white orbiting fly which deals 3 contact damage per tick to enemies. This familiar orbits Isaac at a middle length distance somewhere between Distant Admiration and Forever Alone.
- Halo of FliesSpawns two pretty fly familiars that block enemy shots and deal contact damage to enemies.
- Hive MindIncreases the size of blue spiders and blue flies and doubles the amount of damage they deal.
- Infestation1-3 blue flies randomly spawn every time Isaac gets hit.
- Jar of FliesEvery time Isaac kills an enemy, a fly will be added to the jar, up to a maximum of 20. Using the Jar of Flies will release all the flies that are currently in the jar as friendly blue flies that will damage enemies.
- Lost FlyA familiar fly that moves in a straight line and attaches itself to the first obstacle or wall it comes into contact with in each room. If any enemies walk into its path, it will deal 7 contact damage per tick. If the obstacle it is attached to is destroyed then it will continue rolling in the direction it was previously travelling until it meets another wall or obstacle.
- The MulliganTears have a 1/6 chance of spawning allied blue flies when they hit an enemy.
- Obsessed FanA purple fly familiar that follows Isaac's movements on a 3 second delay and deals contact damage to enemies.
- Papa FlyA blue fly familiar follows Isaac's movements on a 3 second delay. Papa Fly will fire tears at nearby enemies.
- SkatoleAll types of fly except Boom Fly and Red Boom Fly become passive and slowly move towards Isaac. Does not prevent contact damage.
- Smart FlyAfter Isaac takes damage, this fly will deal continuous touch damage to whatever enemy caused the damage until it is dead. The fly will then systematically attack 1 enemy at a time until the room is cleared.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|