BFFS! is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Increases the size and doubles damage of familiars that deal damage through tears and contact damage.
- Other familiars can be affected in non obvious ways.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Familiars that do not deal damage only obtain a cosmetic increase in size but do not gain any benefit. For certain pickup-generating familiars, it increases the frequency that they drop pickups.
- Familiars summoned by a trinket or by Monster ManualSummons a random familiar for the current room. Can summon familiars not yet unlocked. are also affected by this item.
- Only increases the size of Rotten BabyA familiar that spawns blue flies., as it is not the item itself which does damage, but rather the blue flies it spawns.
- The blue flies benefit from Hive Mind instead.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- BBFSpawns a familiar that flies around the room in a manner similar to the Boom Fly and explodes on contact with an enemy. Respawns after ten seconds. / Bob's BrainSpawns a familiar that charges forward when shooting tears and explodes upon contact with an enemy, damaging and poisoning them. The familiar respawns after a few seconds. - Increases damage the explosion inflicts by 35.
- Isaac's HeartIsaac himself is now immune to all damage, and a heart familiar appears and follows Isaac. If the heart is hurt, Isaac is hurt. - Increases the size of the heart's hitbox, making it easier to get hit.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Acid BabySpawns a familiar that drops random pills every 2 rooms cleared. Upon using a pill, all enemies in the room are poisoned. - Increases the frequency of pill drops.
- Bomb BagIsaac is followed by a small bag that drops a Bomb, 1+1 Free, or a Troll Bomb every 3 rooms. - Increases the frequency of bomb drops.
- BumboSpawns a beggar familiar which floats around the room and picks up any nearby coins, leveling up after collecting several coins. At level 2, Bumbo gains a body. At level 3, it begins to fire tears. At level 4, Bumbo chases enemies slowly, dealing contact damage. - Doubles Bumbo's damage and increases the chance for him to drop pickups.
- Dry BabySpawns a familiar that follows Isaac around and blocks enemy projectiles. Upon blocking a shot, it has a chance of triggering The Necronomicon effect. / Farting BabyA familiar that follows Isaac and blocks tears. If a tear hits Farting Baby, there is a high chance for it to fart, which will either knock back, poison, or charm all nearby enemies. - The baby's increased size will make it easier to trigger the Baby's effect.
- Guppy's Hair BallLoosely follows behind Isaac. Can be swung like a flail by rapidly spinning Isaac in a circle. Grows bigger by killing enemies. / Samson's ChainsPull a chain and ball behind you that will damage enemies on contact and is able to break stones. - The increased size makes it much easier to hit objects/enemies while swinging the familiars.
- IncubusA demonic familiar that follows Isaac and shoots tears identical to Isaac's in terms of damage, range, fire rate, and effects. - Incubus deals double Isaac's damage instead of copying it. Effectively doubles Lilith's damage.
- Juicy SackA familiar that follows behind Isaac. It drips a trail of creep, which slows enemies, and spawns 1-2 blue spiders after each room. - Spawns an extra blue spider.
- Lil ChestSpawns a chest familiar that follows Isaac and drops a random pickup every few rooms. - Increases the chance to spawn a pickup or trinket by 25%.
- Little C.H.A.D.A familiar who will drop a half red heart every 2 rooms. - Increases the frequency of heart drops.
- Mystery SackSpawns a familiar that follows Isaac around and has a chance to drop a heart, coin, bomb, or key after clearing a room. - Increases the frequency of pickup drops.
- Orbitals - Doubles the damage and increases the size of all orbitals, both increasing their offensive and defensive properties.
- The RelicIsaac is followed by a small blue cross that will drop a Soul Heart every 4 rooms. - Increases the frequency of soul heart drops.
- Rune BagA bag that follows Isaac and drops a random rune every 3 rooms. - Increases the frequency of rune drops.
- Sack of PenniesIsaac is followed by a small bag that drops a coin every 2 rooms. - Increases the frequency of coin drops.
- Sack of SacksSpawns a sack familiar that has a chance to drop a sack upon clearing a room. - Increases the frequency of sack drops.
- Spider ModDisplays Isaac's tear damage and enemy health bars. Spawns a gray spider familiar that wanders around and inflicts a random status effect on any enemies it comes into contact with. Occasionally spawns a blue spider upon clearing a room. - Increases the chance for Spider Mod to spawn a battery or blue spider upon clearing a room from 10% to 12.5%.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- BFF stands for Best Friends Forever.
- This item can be considered a buddy version of the Magic MushroomIncreases all stats and enlargens Isaac..
- This item is used in challenge #19 (The Family Man).
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|