We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Lua error in Module:Text at line 259: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value).
|Expression error: Unrecognized word "array".Expression error: Unrecognized word "array".Expression error: Unrecognized word "array".Expression error: Unrecognized word "array".Expression error: Unrecognized word "array".Expression error: Unrecognized word "array".Expression error: Unrecognized word "array".Expression error: Unrecognized word "array".Expression error: Unrecognized word "array".|
BFFS! is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Increases the size and doubles damage of familiars that deal damage through tears and contact damage.
- Other familiars can be affected in non obvious ways.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Familiars that do not deal damage only obtain a cosmetic increase in size but do not gain any benefit. For certain pickup-generating familiars, it increases the frequency that they drop pickups.
- Familiars summoned by a trinket or by Monster ManualSummons a random familiar for the current room. Can summon familiars not yet unlocked. are also affected by this item.
- The blue flies and blue spiders benefit from Hive MindIncreases the size of blue spiders and blue flies and doubles the amount of damage they deal. instead.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Evil EyeWhile firing tears, Isaac has a chance to fire an eye across the screen with a very slow shot speed, which will fire tears of its own in the same direction as Isaac. The eye will be destroyed if it comes into contact with an enemy or obstacle.: The eyes are not treated as familiars and therefore will not synergize with BFFS!
- Isaac's HeartIsaac himself is now immune to all damage, and a heart familiar appears and follows Isaac. If the heart is hurt, Isaac is hurt.: Increases the size of the heart's hitbox, making it easier to get hit.
- Juicy SackA familiar that follows behind Isaac. It drips a trail of creep, which slows enemies, and spawns 1-2 blue spiders after each room.: Spawns an extra blue spider.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- BBFSpawns a familiar that flies around the room in a manner similar to the Boom Fly and explodes on contact with an enemy. Respawns after ten seconds./ Bob's BrainSpawns a familiar that charges forward when shooting tears and explodes upon contact with an enemy, damaging and poisoning them. The familiar respawns after a few seconds.: Doubles impact damage and increases explosive damage by 25.
- IncubusA demonic familiar that follows Isaac and shoots tears identical to Isaac's in terms of damage, range, fire rate, and effects.: Incubus deals double Isaac's damage instead of copying it.
- Lil ChestSpawns a chest familiar that follows Isaac and drops a random pickup every few rooms.: Increases the chance to spawn a pickup or trinket by 25%.
- Orbitals: Doubles the damage and increases the size of all orbitals, both increasing their offensive and defensive properties.
- Spider ModDisplays Isaac's tear damage and enemy health bars. Spawns a gray spider familiar that wanders around and inflicts a random status effect on any enemies it comes into contact with. Occasionally spawns a blue spider upon clearing a room.: Increases the chance for Spider Mod to spawn a battery or blue spider upon clearing a room from 10% to 12.5%.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- BFF stands for Best Friends Forever.
- This item is used in challenge #19 (The Family Man).
- BFFS!Increases the size and damage of familiars.
- King BabySpawns a familiar that follows Isaac and makes other familiars follow it. While firing tears, it stops moving.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|