We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Lua error in Module:Text at line 259: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value).
|Expression error: Unrecognized word "array".|
Effects[edit | edit source]
- When tears land on the "back" of enemies, they deal double damage and inflict bleeding.
- Bleeding enemies take damage equal to 10% of their maximum health every 5 seconds.
- Bosses cannot be inflicted with bleeding, but will still take the extra damage.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period.: Can still inflict bleeding, as long as Isaac is behind the enemy.
- Daddy LonglegsDaddy Long Legs' shadow follows Isaac and stomps on enemies.: Daddy Longlegs can occasionally gain the added damage and bleeding of Backstabber.
- Shooting Familiars: Tears fired by familiars can inflict the effects of Backstabber.
- Rubber CementTears bounce off walls, enemies, and environmental objects.: Increases chance to backstab an enemy while standing in front or to the side by the shot bouncing to hit the enemy's back.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item might be a reference to Judas's betrayal of Jesus.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|