Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- When tears land on the "back" of enemies, they deal double damage and inflict bleeding.
- Bleeding enemies take damage equal to 10% of their maximum health every 5 seconds.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period.: Can still inflict bleeding, as long as Isaac is "behind" the enemy.
- Daddy LonglegsDaddy Long Legs' shadow follows Isaac and stomps on enemies.: Daddy Longlegs can occasionally gain the added damage and bleeding of Backstabber.
- Shooting Familiars: Tears fired by familiars can inflict the effects of Backstabber.
- Punching BagSpawns a Mulligan Familiar that will wander the room randomly. Enemies will attack the Mulligan if it's closer.: Enemies that follow the Punching Bag will be much easier to hit in the back.
- Rubber CementTears bounce off walls, enemies, and environmental objects.: Increases chance to backstab an enemy while standing in front or to the side by the shot bouncing to hit the enemy's back.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item might be a reference to Judas's betrayal of Jesus.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|