Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Ball of Bandages
|(page 2, column 4, row 5)|
|Defeat Mom for the 1st timeA Cube of Meat|
Ball of Bandages is an unlockable passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Multiple Balls of Bandages can be collected in a single run.
- The first Ball of Bandages picked up adds an orbital that does 7 damage per tick or 105 damage per second to enemies on contact.
- The second Ball of Bandages that is picked up will give the orbital the ability to shoot charm tears that deal 3.5 damage.
- The third Ball of Bandages will remove the familiar and spawn a Bandage Girl that will chase enemies while firing charm tears, still dealing 3.5 damage.
- The level 3 Bandage Girl deals up to 52.5 contact damage per second to enemies.
- The fourth Ball of Bandages will make the Bandage Girl bigger and stronger. Unlocks Super BandageGrants one Heart Container and gives 2 Soul Hearts..
- The level 4 Bandage Girl deals up to 82.5 contact damage per second to enemies.
- Enemies killed by a level 4 Bandage Girl's tears have a chance to drop full red heart pickups.
- A fifth Ball of Bandages will spawn another orbital like the first and any subsequent balls will repeat the cycle.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Ball of Bandages replaces one of the orbital flies when the player has 3 orbital flies. The fly returns after a third Ball of Bandages is picked up.
- If Monster ManualSummons a random familiar for the current room. Can summon familiars not yet unlocked. summons a Ball of Bandages while the player has one already, it will increase their level only for the current room.
- Level 3 and 4 Bandage Girl's tears inherit Isaac's momentum.
- When using Box of FriendsUpon use, duplicates all of Isaac's familiars for the current room. with any level Bandage Girl, the Bandage will be raised one level for that room. If it is already level 4, it will summon another Ball of Bandages.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Duct TapeStops Isaac's familiars from moving.: Familiar will stay in place relative to Isaac at levels 1 and 2. No effect at levels 3 and 4.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Unlockable Achievements[edit | edit source]
Methods to create a Super Bandage Girl[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Bandage Girl is a secondary character in Super Meat Boy, a game by Edmund McMillen (the creator of Binding of Isaac).
Seeds[edit | edit source]
0FKN VZV1 (Second-To-Last Boss room: Death, Four Ball of Bandages by Womb II)
KCCQ HTRJ (Fourth bandage ball by Womb I) (No force or strategy used)
ETEZ A6A9 (First Boss room: Famine, Third Boss room: Pestilence, Fourth Boss room: War)
44SV N9TK (Book of Revelations on First or Second Floor. Use to force load Famine, War, Pestilence, Death. Same method for Super Meat Boy.)
GC3G CQEE and RXA9 TLJM (Four Ball of Bandages by Womb I)
FCE3 ZGTT (First Boss)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|