Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Battery may refer to:
Items[edit | edit source]
- 9 VoltReduces the charge of any Activated Items by 1. Any 1 charge items instead have timed recharges., recharges the first energy slot of an activated item after each discharge.
- The BatteryActivated Items can be "overcharged" to allow for an additional use., allows activated items to store an additional full charge.
- Car BatteryCauses Isaac's activated item to activate twice on each use., doubles the effect of Isaac's activated items.
Pickups[edit | edit source]
- Little Battery, fully charges your activated item on pickup.
Trinkets[edit | edit source]
- AAA BatteryAutomatically recharges the last energy slot of an activated item, effectively reducing recharge rates by one., recharges the last energy slot of an activated item as it's approaching full charge.
- Watch BatteryIncreased chance of batteries spawning. Has a chance to add an extra charge to Isaac's activated item upon completing a room., increases chance of Little Battery pickups, chance to add an extra charge upon room completion.
Familiars[edit | edit source]
- Charged BabyA familiar that drops a Little Battery every 4 rooms. Has a small chance to freeze all enemies in the room when hit., occasionally spawns batteries and adds charges to Isaac's active item. Also can freeze enemies.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|