Battery may refer to:
Items[edit | edit source]
- 9 Volt, recharges the first energy slot of an activated collectible after each discharge.
- The Battery, allows activated items to store an additional full charge.
- Car Battery, doubles the effect of Isaac's activated items.
Pickups[edit | edit source]
- Lil' Battery, fully charges your activated item on pickup.
Trinkets[edit | edit source]
- AAA Battery, recharges the last energy slot of an activated item as it's approaching full charge.
- Watch Battery, increases chance of Lil' Battery pickups, chance to add an extra charge upon room completion.
Familiars[edit | edit source]
- Charged Baby, occasionally spawns batteries and adds charges to Isaac's active item. Also can freeze enemies.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|