|(page 2, column 13, row 1)|
Best Friend is an activated item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Spawns a decoy Isaac that distracts enemies and explodes after a short while for 110 damage.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Mr. MegaGives Isaac 5 bombs, and makes all dropped bombs larger, which have an increased blast radius and increased damage., Bobby-BombGives Isaac 5 Bombs, and causes all dropped bombs to home towards the closest enemy., Bomber Boy+5 bombs. Isaac's bombs will now explode in a large cross-shaped pattern (roughly 5 bombs explosions wide). This also affects player-spawned troll bombs. and Fast BombsGrants 7 bombs and allows bombs to be placed rapidly. do not affect the decoy.
- All other bomb modifier items do affect Best Friend.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Car BatteryCauses Isaac's activated item to activate twice on each use.: Spawns two decoys on top of each other.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Best Friend heavily resembles Isaac’s crying animation.
- Edmund McMillen stated that Best Friend would no longer "Die upon touch". This is a reference to a bug in the original Binding of Isaac where, in many circumstances, the player could take glitched hits (often killing Isaac outright).
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
XM8A ELC2 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
6VNN HAK2 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
0YRN 4TFJ (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|