Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Spawns a familiar that follows Isaac and charges across the room when Isaac fires, dealing 2.7 damage per tick or 40.5 damage per second to enemies it comes in contact with.
- The familiar's charging speed is very slow, unlike its counterpart Little Chubby.
- The familiar blocks enemy shots.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Big Chubby's travel speed is not affected by Isaac's speed, shot speed, or tears stats.
- Big Chubby takes 6 seconds to travel the other end of normal-sized rooms.
- Big Chubby will travel forward until hitting an obstacle or wall.
- Big Chubby will continue to travel forward between rooms.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Duct Tape: Big Chubby stays in place relative to Isaac until it is fired.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Big Chubby was originally an unofficial item which was supposed to showcase the modding capabilities of Afterbirth+ in the PAX 2016 livestream. However, all items included in the demo were later added to the final game.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|