Big Fan is a passive Item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Spawns a large orbital familiar that blocks enemy projectiles and deals 2 damage per tick (30 damage per second) on contact.
- This item belongs to the Beelzebub set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into a giant humanoid fly.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Big Fan is the largest of the orbital familiars, but also deals the least damage. Its contact damage is tied with Bloodshot Eye and its position of the lowest contact damage has been usurped by Mom's Razor while Isaac's damage stat is low.
- The Big Fan has lower rotational speed than other familiars (similar to Blue Flies).
- The Big Fan orbits independently rather than occupying one of the three defense orbital slots.
- Affects the speed of all other orbitals, slowing them down a lot (NOTE: This effect does not happen until you get a new orbital after Big Fan).
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Orbital familiars: If Big Fan is the first orbital obtained, subsequent familiars will match its low speed. This excludes Pretty Flies.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- BFFS!: Big Fan becomes bigger, blocking more projectiles and dealing more damage.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
7EL7 ML6R (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|