Big Fan is a passive Item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Spawns a large orbital familiar that blocks enemy projectiles and deals 2 damage per tick (30 damage per second) on contact.
- This item belongs to the BeelzebubGrants flight and converts small enemy flies into blue flies. set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into a giant humanoid fly.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Big Fan is the largest of the orbital familiars, but also deals the least damage. Its contact damage is tied with ((i|Bloodshot Eye}} and its position of the lowest contact damage has been usurped by ((i|Mom's Razor)) while Isaac's damage stat is low.
- The Big Fan has lower rotational speed than other familiars (similar to blue flies).
- The Big Fan orbits independently rather than occupying one of the three defense orbital slots.
- Affects the speed of all other orbitals, slowing them down a lot (NOTE: This effect does not happen until you get a new orbital after Big Fan).
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Orbital familiars: If Big Fan is the first orbital obtained, subsequent familiars will match its low speed. This excludes Pretty Flies.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- BFFS!: Big Fan becomes bigger, blocking more projectiles and dealing more damage.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
7EL7 ML6R (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|