Black Feather is a trinket.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Increases Isaac's damage by 0.2 for each of the following items or trinkets he possesses:
- AbaddonIncreases damage and speed, removes all red heart containers, grants six black hearts, and adds a chance to shoot fear tears.
- Black CandlePrevents curses. Grants one black heart. Increases the chance for a Devil or angel room to appear.
- Black LipstickIncreases the chance of black hearts appearing.
- Ceremonial RobesAdds 3 black hearts and increases Damage by 1.
- Daemon's TailMost non-specific heart drops become black hearts, but heart drops are significantly less common.
- Goat HeadA Devil Room / Angel Room Door will always spawn after every boss fight, excluding the first floor and floors after Utero II/Womb II.
- Match BookGrants Isaac 1 Black Heart and 3 bombs. Can also give troll bombs.
- Missing Page 2Gives 1 black heart. Upon taking damage that reduces Isaac's health to one heart or less, activates The Necronomicon effect, dealing 40 damage to all enemies in the room.
- Safety PinIncreases range and shot speed, while adding 1 Black Heart.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Having more than one of the same item will still increase its damage.
- Despite having "With darkness comes power" in its pickup quote, only a few items on the list can be found in Devil Rooms, and only one of those is exclusive to Devil Rooms. In fact, Safety Pin and Match Book are strictly Boss Room items.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|