| 4 rooms|
|(page 5, column 7, line 2)
| Defeat 20 portalsBlack Hole|
Black Hole is an unlockable activated item added in Booster Pack #1.
- Upon use, Isaac throws a black hole which sucks in and damages enemies.
- The black hole deals 0.4 damage per tick very rapidly. This damage doesn't scale with Isaac's damage.
- The black hole lasts for about 6 seconds.
- The black hole also slightly sucks in Isaac and pickups.
- The black hole also destroys nearby obstacles, such as rocks and pots.
- It can also suck in projectiles made by enemies.
- The black hole can pull pickups across pits, so be careful as it may pull pickups to areas where they are unobtainable.
- Black Hole's pull is stronger than the pull of Strange AttractorPickups, trinkets, and monsters are magnetically attracted to Isaac's tears..
- Black Hole does not suck in stationary enemies.
- Car BatteryCauses Isaac's activated item to activate twice on each use.: No effect.
- Gnawed LeafAfter standing still and not shooting for a short time, Isaac turns invincible until he moves or shoots.: The Black Hole does not pull Isaac in while he is a statue.
- SchoolbagAllows Isaac to hold two active items.: Black hole will continue to pull in enemies, pickups, etc while allowing player to use other active items.
- Black Hole is based on this Steam Workshop item by Custom Phase.
- Black Holes in real life are so strong that not even light escapes from it, which explains the pickup quote and the origin of pulling in enemies towards it.
Switch LKVD XRHV (First Golden Treasure Room)