Effects[edit | edit source]
- Upon use, Isaac throws a black hole which sucks in and damages enemies.
- The black hole deals 0.4 damage per tick very rapidly. This damage doesn't scale with Isaac's damage.
- The black hole lasts for about 6 seconds.
- The black hole also slightly sucks in Isaac and pickups.
- The black hole also destroys nearby obstacles, such as rocks and pots.
- It can also suck in projectiles shot by enemies.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The black hole can pull pickups across pits, so be careful as it may pull pickups to areas where they are unobtainable.
- Black Hole's pull is stronger than the pull of Strange Attractor.
- Black Hole does not suck in stationary or invincible enemies.
- Black Hole will not suck in the following bosses, although they can still take damage from the black hole and their shots are affected by it:
- The Adversary
- Big Horn
- The Cage
- Daddy Long Legs
- Dark One
- The Gate
- Gurdy Jr.
- It Lives
- The Matriarch
- Mama Gurdy
- Mega Fatty
- Mega Maw
- Mega Satan
- Mom's Heart
- Mr. Fred
- Sisters Vis
- The Stain
- Suture (from Blighted Ovum)
- Ultra Greed
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Car Battery: No effect.
- Gnawed Leaf: The black hole does not pull Isaac in while he is a statue.
- Schoolbag: The black hole will continue to pull in enemies, pickups, etc while allowing player to use other active items.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Black Hole has been added in Booster Pack #1, after the initial release of the DLC.
- Black Hole is based on this Steam Workshop item by Custom Phase.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Bug! Falling into a Pitfall while the Black Hole is active will result in Isaac becoming headless, immobile and invulnerable, softlocking the run until it is quit and resumed.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|