Black Markets are accessed through a Crawl Space. The rooms are 2 rooms wide. The left side of the Black Market always contains a trapdoor or beam of light to the next floor (including the Dark Room or The Chest, even if they haven't been unlocked yet). The center of the room contains several items from the Shop pool that can all be bought for 1 Red Heart container. Although these will not be Devil Room items, they still count as Devil deals for Angel Room generation and unlocking Azazel. The right side of the room contains different types of beggars or a Donation Machine.
Starting in patch version 1.03, Telepills and Undefined have a very small chance to teleport you to the Black Market, but there will be no door leading to a Crawl Space. This means that the player will be forced to take the trapdoor/beam of light if they don't have any item to teleport again, like in an I AM ERROR Room.
Possible layouts for the Black Market include:
- 5 Shop items, a Beggar, and a Devil Beggar
- 5 Shop items and a Donation Machine
- 5 Shop items, a Devil Beggar, and a Key Master
- 4 Shop items, a Beggar, and a Key Master
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Exiting the Black Market through the beam of light in The Chest or Dark Room causes the floor to restart (in a similar fashion to Forget Me Now), as there are no floors further than these two. This can come in handy to gather a lot of items. The same applies to I AM ERROR.
- Black Markets and I AM ERROR can no longer be accessed in The Chest or Dark Room.
- Black Markets and I AM ERROR can be found in The Void. Using the trapdoor causes the floor to restart (in a similar fashion to Forget Me Now).
- Players can no longer access the Black Market through the wall glitch. However, it is still possible to access the Black Market using the glitch via special circumstances including having Ipecac and The Inner Eye.
- The Lost can take items from the Black Market without dying.
- Despite having Shop Items for sale, the Black Market generates items from the Devil Room pool (as seen by item-generating items like Eden's Soul).
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
ZH2A NT12 (The Cellar II, large room on the top left of the map, Tinted Rock on the middle-right side of the room)
ZJTC L4DS (First floor 1 room to the right, Rock in the middle of the room)
S3B9 KPMG (Bedroom adjacent to spawn, Treasure Room adjacent to spawn contains Pyro)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|