Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Blank Card is an unlockable activated item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Mimics the effect of Isaac's held card or rune.
- Does not consume Isaac's current held item.
- Will not mimic pills.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Car BatteryCauses Isaac's activated item to activate twice on each use. - Essentially uses the card or rune twice (similar to Tarot ClothDrops a random card or rune. Doubles the effects of cards and runes.). If used with the Two of Hearts/Diamonds/etc. cards it will quadruple however much you have, and if used with a Jera Rune it will quadruple the number of pickups in the room.
- Car Battery + Tarot ClothDrops a random card or rune. Doubles the effects of cards and runes. - The card is used 4 times at once.
- Deep PocketsAllows Isaac to carry two cards or pills (or a combination of both) at the same time. / PolydactylyAllows Isaac to carry two cards, pills, or any combination of both at the same time. Drops a random card or pill. / Starter DeckIsaac can hold 2 cards at once and all pills are replaced by cards. - Allows Isaac to choose between 2 different effects to copy.
- Tarot ClothDrops a random card or rune. Doubles the effects of cards and runes. - The card is used two times at once.
- Allows to create a variety of useful effects by copying cards and runes:
- 0 - The FoolTeleports Isaac back to the starting room of a floor. / IV - The EmperorTeleports Isaac into the Boss Room of a floor. / IX - The HermitTeleports Isaac to the shop. If there is no shop, this will act as a random teleport. If the shop has not yet been accessed, this card will unlock the door without requiring a key (as long as the player exits through the main entrance). / XVII - The StarsTeleports Isaac to the Treasure Room. If there is no Treasure Room, this will act as a random teleport. Randomly chooses a Treasure Room on Curse of the Labyrinth. If the Treasure Room has not yet been accessed, this card will unlock the door without requiring a key (as long as the player exits through the main entrance). / XVIII - The MoonTeleports the player to the Secret Room. This card will open one random wall once inside the Secret Room, so you can leave even if you don't have any bombs available. / JokerTeleports you to the Devil Room or Angel Room. - Grants reusable teleportation to specified rooms.
- I - The MagicianGrants homing tears for the current room. - Grants a reusable homing tears effect.
- Provides a reliable method to unlock Baby-BenderGrants Isaac's familiars homing shots..
- III - The EmpressTriggers the Whore of Babylon effect (+1.5 damage, +0.3 speed), but without the need for Isaac to have a red heart or less of health. / XI - StrengthGrants the effect of Magic Mushroom (increases all of Isaac's stats except tears), but adds one (temporary) heart container for the current room as opposed to a permanent one. / XV - The DevilGrants Isaac's a temporary +2 damage for the current room (same effect as the Book of Belial). / Huge GrowthMakes Isaac large for the current room, increasing his range and damage. - Grants Isaac a reusable source of increased stats.
- Multiple uses of III - The Empress in the same room will stack the damage increase.
- V - The HierophantSpawns 2 soul hearts. / DagazRemoves any curses from the current floor and grants a soul heart. (This will not remove Curse of the Labyrinth.) - Provides a reusable source of soul hearts.
- VI - The LoversSpawns 2 full red hearts. If used in a black heart or eternal heart-containing Super Secret Room, it will spawn those types of hearts instead. / 2 of HeartsDoubles Isaac's current number of red hearts. Does not affect Eternal Hearts, Soul Hearts, or Black Hearts. Doesn't add new heart containers, just fills empty ones. / Ace of HeartsTurns all pickups and chests in the room into random heart pickups. - Provides a reusable source of red hearts.
- VI - The Lovers / 2 of Hearts + HabitWhen Isaac is hit, 1 point of an item's charge is filled. - Allows Isaac to use Blood Donation Machines very easily, using the Blank Card to get hearts back very quickly due to Habit's charge.
- VIII - JusticeSpawns one of each consumable drop (a heart, a key, a bomb, and a coin). Hearts have a chance to spawn as either a Half Red Heart or a 1+1 Free Heart. - Provides a reusable source of all pickups.
- XIX - The SunRestores Isaac's full health, deals 100 damage to all enemies in the room, and reveals the map for the current floor, except the Super Secret Room. - Grants Isaac a reusable full health effect, The NecronomiconDamages all enemies in the room significantly. effect, and a full map reveal. Can also be combined with Sharp PlugUsing an activated item while it's not charged will charge it and Sharp Plug does 2 full heart damage to Isaac. or HabitWhen Isaac is hit, 1 point of an item's charge is filled. for both infinite health and infinite The Necronomicon effect.
- XXI - The WorldReveals the entire floor, except for the Super Secret Room. Has no effect if under the effect of Curse of the Lost or Amnesia. - Grants Isaac a reusable map reveal, except for the super secret room.
- 2 of DiamondsDoubles your coins. If you have no coins, gives you 2 instead./ Ace of DiamondsTurns all pickups and chests in the room into coins. - Provide a reusable source of coins.
- 2 of Diamonds + RestockCauses shops to instantly restock their items when they are bought. Granted by default for every character in Greed Mode. or in Greed Mode, coins can be infinitely generated by buying little batteries. As batteries only cost 5 cents, as long as Isaac starts with at least 11 cents, the maximum of 99 cents can be quickly reached.
- 2 of SpadesDoubles your keys. If you have no keys, gives you 2 instead. / - Provides a reusable resource of keys.
- 2 of ClubsDoubles your bombs. If you have no bombs, gives you 2 instead. / Ace of ClubsTurns all pickups and chests in the room into bombs. - Provides a reusable resource of bombs.
- ? CardWhen used, copies the effect of Isaac's currently held activated collectible item. - Teleports you to the I AM ERROR room. This will consume both the Blank Card and the ? Card.
- A Card Against HumanityCovers the entire room with poop. The process is not instant, and the room will not get filled if you leave it before it's done filling. - Allows rooms to be repeatedly filled with Poop.
- A Card Against Humanity + Lil LarvaSpawns a blue fly from every pile of poop Isaac destroys. - Destroying all the poop will spawn a large number of blue flies.
- A Card Against Humanity + Petrified PoopGreatly increases the chances of a pickup dropping when destroying poop. - The poop has a high chance to spawn pickups.
- Ancient RecallSpawns 3 random cards. - Grants Isaac a reusable source of three random cards.
- Chaos CardThrows the card to kill anything in its path. Opens normal doors. - Allows the player to instantly kill any monster every usage, including late-game bosses.
- Credit CardConverts all items in the Shop or Devil Room into pickups or items on pedestals, allowing them to be picked up for free. - Allows the player to take shop, devil room and black market items for free across multiple floors.
- Era WalkFor the current room, enemies are slowed, Isaac's speed is increased, and his shot speed is decreased. - Grants Isaac a reusable Stop WatchRemoved in Afterbirth Automatically inflicts slow to all enemies in every room.
Added in Afterbirth Upon taking damage, inflicts slow to all enemies for the current room. effect.
- Holy CardGrants the Holy Mantle effect for the current room. / AlgizGrants a shield which lasts for 30 seconds. - Grants Isaac reusable protection. Especially useful for The Lost due to his lacking of health.
- Suicide KingKills Isaac and spawns lots of pickups, items, and/or chests in the same room. - Allows Isaac to consume his extra lives instantly for extra pickups.
- BerkanoSummons 3 friendly blue flies and 3 friendly blue spiders. - Grants Isaac a reusable source of three blue flies and three blue spiders.
- JeraClones all pickups and chests in a room (including shop pickups; the clones can then be picked up for free). Cloned chests will contain exactly the same type of items: if the original contains a pickup, so will the clone; the same is true for Collectibles. Cannot clone other Jera runes and trinkets. - Allows Isaac to copy pickups with every use. This combination can double little batteries, which can allow for gamebreaking combos, due to repeated use of the synergy.
- PerthroRerolls all pedestal items in the room. (This is the same effect as The D6.) / Dice ShardUpon use, activates the effects of the D6 and the D20 at the same time. - Provides a reusable resource of rerolling.
- Dice Shard + Sack HeadGreatly increases the chance to find sacks. + Glitter BombsGives Isaac 5 bombs, and makes Isaac's bombs have a chance to drop random pickups or charm enemies when they explode. - Glitter Bombs make pickups, Sack Head turns pickups into sacks, sacks have a chance of containing batteries but contain more pickups, and unused pickups can be re-rolled into more sacks.
- Blank RuneGrants a random rune effect. Has a 25% chance to spawn another Blank Rune upon use. - Provides a reusable random rune effect, with a 25% chance to spawn another Blank Rune.
- Black RuneDeals 40 damage to all enemies in the room. Consumes all pickups in the room and turns them into blue flies and spiders. Consumes all pedestal items in the room and turns them into random stat upgrades. - Allows Isaac to consume unwanted pickups and items frequently, gaining a lot of free stat upgrades and blue spiders/flies.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Little BaggyIsaac can hold 2 pills at once and all cards are replaced by pills. - Renders the Blank Card useless since all cards and runes are transformed into pills, unless the player also has Starter DeckIsaac can hold 2 cards at once and all pills are replaced by cards..
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Unlockable Achievements[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
3C6Z 880R (Within shop)
GRCJ PCSP (Treasure room adjacent to the spawn)
9B2E 2XBZ (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
|Blank CardDefeat Isaac as EdenBook of SecretsDefeat Satan as EdenMysterious PaperBeat ??? as EdenMystery SackDefeat The Lamb as EdenUndefinedComplete the Boss Rush as EdenGlitch BabyDefeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as Eden||Eden's BlessingDefeat Hush as EdenGB BugDefeat Ultra Greed as EdenYellow BabyDefeat Mega Satan as EdenCracked BabyEarn all hard mode completion marks as Eden||Eden's SoulDefeat Delirium as EdenMetronomeDefeat Ultra Greedier as Eden|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|