|This article is about the trinket. For the enemy, see Spider#Blister.|
Blister is a trinket.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Increases the knockback of Isaac's tears.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period.: The beam pushes back enemies.
- Piercing tears: Tears can again knock enemies back.
- Tech.5Grants a unlimited range piercing laser with random rate of fire that does not replace tears. The laser might occasionally fire with the effect of a random item or trinket, such as Hook Worm, Spoon Bender or Tiny Planet./ Tech XTears are replaced with laser rings that pierce through enemies and deal damage to enemies within them. Can be charged to increase the size of the ring./ TechnologyReplaces tears with a piercing laser with unlimited range./ Technology 2Decreases damage and replaces right eye tears with a unlimited range, piercing laser which fires continuously.: Pushes the enemies back along the lasers. For Tech X, the direction is counter-clockwise around the ring.
- TrisagionTears are replaced with piercing white blasts of light.: Adds knockback, which can deal devastating damage to enemies caught in the blast.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- 8 Inch Nails+1.5 Damage Up. Replaces Isaac's tears with nails, which have increased knockback. / Pisces-1 Tear Delay, adds knock-back shots and increases tear size.: The knockback from Blister is stronger than from the items, and knockback boosts do not stack.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- This trinket is useful against chasing enemies and enemies that explode upon death such as Mullibooms or Boom Flies.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This trinket is a reference to blisters, small pockets of body fluid within the upper layers of the skin.
Ingame Footage[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|