Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|This article is about the trinket. For the enemy, see Blister (Enemy).|
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Increases the knockback of Isaac's tears.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- This trinket is useful against chasing enemies and enemies that explode upon death such as Mullibooms or Boom Flies.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- 8 Inch Nails/ Pisces: The knockback from Blister is stronger than from the items, and knockback boosts do not stack.
- Brimstone: The beam pushes back enemies.
- The Ludovico Technique: The controlled tear gains knockback.
- Mom's Knife: The knife gains knockback.
- Piercing tears: Tears can again knock enemies back.
- Tech.5/ Tech X/ Technology/ Technology 2: Pushes the enemies back along the lasers. For Tech X, the direction is counter-clockwise around the ring.
- Trisagion: Adds knockback, which can deal devastating damage to enemies caught in the blast.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This trinket is a reference to blisters, small pockets of body fluid within the upper layers of the skin.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|