Blood Clot is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
The following stats are applied to tears from Isaac's left eye only.
- +1 flat damage.
- +5 range.
- +0.5 tear height.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The damage bonus is unaffected by both positive and negative damage multipliers.
- Azazel has a chance to fire a beam with the damage bonus. His range is unaffected.
- Cain has a 50% chance of firing a shot with the effects of Blood Clot whenever he fires since he can only shoot from his right eye.
- The Forgotten has a chance for Blood Clot effects to apply to his melee or ranged attack. When Blood Clot effects are applied the bone will turn red. When throwing the bone club, his range seems to be unaffected.
- Every other set of tears Keeper fires contains the Blood Clot effect.
- Chemical Peel applies to the same eye and the effects stack.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- 20/20/ The Inner Eye/ Mutant Spider: Every other set of tears has the Blood Clot effect.
- Angelic Prism: If Blood Clot tears pass through the prism, they will all have a Blood Clot effect; if normal tears pass through the prism, they will remain normal.
- Compound Fracture/ Cricket's Body/ The Parasite: Every other tear will have the Blood Clot effect. Red tears will burst into split red tears with the Blood Clot effect. Red split tears will travel farther except for Cricket's Body.
- Dr. Fetus: Turns bombs red, and increases the damage for all bombs.
- Epic Fetus: Missiles have a 50% chance to deal 20 points more damage.
- Haemolacria: Every other tear will have the Blood Clot effect. Tears with the Blood Clot effect will have burst tears that also have the Blood Clot effect and be a darker red than the Haemolacria tears.
- Lachryphagy: Every other tear has the Blood Clot effect, and Blood Clot tears will burst into more tears with the Blood Clot effect.
- Lead Pencil: All tears in the tear barrage will gain the Blood Clot effect.
- Sad Bombs: The tears the bombs produce will mimic the tear that was last fired before the explosion.
- Tech.5: Blood Clot has a chance to apply to both tears and lasers.
- Trisagion: Every other beam will be red, do more damage, and travel farther before disappearing.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Brimstone: Laser beams have a chance to have the Blood Clot effect. It does not affect range.
- Incubus: Has a 50% chance of firing a shot with the effect of Blood Clot.
- Kidney Stone: Half of the tears in the tear barrage have Blood Clot effect but the stone is unaffected.
- The Ludovico Technique: Tear flashes between red and white, with red dealing greater damage.
- Mom's Knife: Overrides Blood Clot.
- Technology 2: Every tear fired has Blood Clot applied to it, but the laser is unaffected.
- Tech X: Overrides Blood Clot.
- Varicose Veins: Blood Clot has no effect.
Unlockable Achievements[edit | edit source]
- Haemolacria - Acquire Blood Clot 10 times.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|