Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
|(page 2, column 3, row 4)|
|Defeat Satan as SamsonBlood Rights|
Blood Rights is an unlockable activated item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Isaac takes one full red heart of damage and deals 40 damage to all enemies in the room.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If Isaac has no red hearts, using the item will remove soul hearts or black hearts instead.
- Using this item as The Lost will kill The Lost, even if the protective effect from Holy MantleAutomatically negates first taken damage in every room. is still active.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Car BatteryCauses Isaac's activated item to activate twice on each use.: No effect.
- VoidConsumes all pedestal items in the room. Active items will have their effects added to Void, and passive items will grant stat upgrades.: Absorbing it with Void will cause the effect to trigger, including the damage required to activate the item when it is absorbed and subsequent uses.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Bloody LustIncreases damage as Isaac receives damage. Damage increase stays for the whole floor. - The self-damage caused by Blood Rights increases its damage boost.
- Isaac's HeartIsaac himself is now immune to all damage, and a heart familiar appears and follows Isaac. If the heart is hurt, Isaac is hurt. - Blood Rights doesn't deal any damage to Isaac.
- Shield / Invulnerability - Blood Rights can be used without taking damage for the duration of the shield or invulnerability. Temporary invincibility frames from recently taking damage will not protect against this item's damage.
- The WaferAll sources of damage that would cause more than one half heart of damage are reduced to one half heart instead. - Isaac takes only half a heart of damage upon each use.
- Whore of BabylonIncreases damage and speed whenever Isaac has half a red heart or less (one red heart for Eve), ignoring any soul or black hearts. - The self-damage can be used to set Isaac's health to a level that will activate Whore of Babylon's effect.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The item itself is a straight-edge razor.
- "Blood Rights" is a term which means that you have the rights to certain things by way of blood.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
NLPR B126 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
1D0V CF7Q (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
JN2A H691 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
|Bloody LustDefeat Isaac as SamsonBlood PennyDefeat ??? as SamsonBlood RightsDefeat Satan as SamsonSamson's LockDefeat The Lamb as SamsonSamson's ChainsComplete the Boss Rush as SamsonFighting BabyDefeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as Samson||Blind RageDefeat Hush as SamsonLusty BloodDefeat Ultra Greed as SamsonRage BabyDefeat Mega Satan as SamsonRevenge BabyEarn all hard mode completion marks as Samson||Bloody CrownDefeat Delirium as SamsonStem CellDefeat Ultra Greedier as Samson|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|