Blood Rights is an unlockable activated item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Isaac takes one full red heart of damage and deals 40 damage to all enemies in the room.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- VoidConsumes all pedestal items in the room. Active items will have their effects added to Void, and passive items will grant stat upgrades.: Absorbing it with Void will cause the effect to trigger, including the damage required to activate the item when it is absorbed and subsequent uses.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Bloody LustIncreases damage as Isaac receives damage. Damage increase stays for the whole floor. - The self-damage caused by Blood Rights increases its damage boost.
- Whore of BabylonIncreases damage and speed whenever Isaac has half a red heart or less (one red heart for Eve), ignoring any soul or black hearts. - The self-damage can be used to set Isaac's health to a level that will activate Whore of Babylon's effect.
- Isaac's HeartIsaac himself is now immune to all damage, and a heart familiar appears and follows Isaac. If the heart is hurt, Isaac is hurt. - Blood Rights doesn't deal any damage to Isaac.
- Shield / Invulnerability - Blood Rights can be used without taking damage for the duration of the shield or invulnerability. Temporary invincibility frames from recently taking damage will not protect against this item's damage.
- The WaferAll sources of damage that would cause more than one half heart of damage are reduced to one half heart instead. - Isaac takes only half a heart of damage upon each use.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The item itself is a straight-edge razor.
- "Blood Rights" is a term which means that you have the rights to certain things by way of blood.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
NLPR B126 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
1D0V CF7Q (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
JN2A H691 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|