|(page 2, column 14, row 2)|
|Defeat Isaac as SamsonBloody Lust|
Bloody Lust is an unlockable passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Damage increases as Isaac receives damage. The damage increase stays for the whole floor but resets upon entering a new floor.
- The first three times Isaac is hit, his damage is increased by 0.5.
- The next three times Isaac is hit, his damage is increased by 33%.
- Any damage taken past the sixth hit does not further increase damage.
- Isaac becomes redder as his damage increases.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Samson starts with this item by default.
- If Forget Me Now or a 5-pip Dice Room is used, the damage boost will reset.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Dull Razor: Safely provides the damage boost without needing to take damage.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In the original Binding of Isaac, Bloody Lust only lasted for one room and the damage increase was triggered by killing enemies.
- Lusty Blood now has the effect of the original Bloody Lust.
- On the character select screen, Samson's starting item is spelled as "Blood Lust".
Seeds[edit | edit source]
DVCM V26V (treasure room northeast of spawn)
YFFE E3AH (treasure room adjacent to spawn)
|Bloody LustDefeat Isaac as SamsonBlood PennyDefeat ??? as SamsonBlood RightsDefeat Satan as SamsonSamson's LockDefeat The Lamb as SamsonSamson's ChainsComplete the Boss Rush as SamsonFighting BabyDefeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as Samson||Blind RageDefeat Hush as SamsonLusty BloodDefeat Ultra Greed as SamsonRage BabyDefeat Mega Satan as SamsonRevenge BabyEarn all hard mode completion marks as Samson||Bloody CrownDefeat Delirium as SamsonStem CellDefeat Ultra Greedier as Samson|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|