Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Lua error: Error: unclosed string literal..|
|Lua error: Error: unclosed string literal..|
Bob's Brain is a passive item.
- Spawns a familiar that can be fired towards enemies as a projectile.
- Bob's Brain is fired directly from where Isaac is standing.
- : Bob's Brain is fired directly from where it is located in the chain of familiars behind Isaac, making aiming it slightly more difficult.
- If it hits an enemy, it deals 3.5 damage and explodes, further damaging and poisoning monsters.
- The explosion deals 60 damage and the poison deals double Isaac's damage over time.
- The explosion can hurt Isaac, dealing a full heart of damage.
- This can make picking up the item a risky choice, as Bob's Brain will always fire, regardless of whether or not Isaac will be caught in the explosion.
- Once it explodes, it takes a few seconds to re-appear.
- Bob's Brain is affected by most bomb modifiers.
- Bob's Brain only explodes when hitting an enemy, and does not explode upon hitting a fire, poop, or wall. It can destroy poop like normal shots, however.
- Bob's Brain never launches immediately upon entering a room unless a tear-firing key is released and pressed again, or until several seconds have passed.
- It is possible to get multiple Bob's Brains to spawn on the same floor by finding one in a golden chest and not taking it
- Only one copy of the brains will be active at a given time, with another one firing immediately after the first has exploded or starts to return from a miss.
- Multiple copies of Bob's Brain will float in the same spot in the familiar line.
- Each copy takes up their own spot on the familiar line, but only the first one launches out. Respawning brains may end up stacking on top of each other.
- BFFS!Increases the size and damage of familiars.: The impact damage is increased to 7 and the explosion deals an additional 25 damage.
- Glitter BombsGives Isaac 5 bombs, and makes Isaac's bombs have a chance to drop random pickups or charm enemies when they explode.: Bob's Brain may spawn pickups on exploding.
- Host HatA host familiar that sits on Isaac's head and has a random chance to block enemy shots and retaliate with 3 tears. Grants immunity to explosions./ PyromaniacIsaac heals 1 heart instead of taking damage from an explosive source. Adds 5 bombs.: Isaac does not take damage from explosions caused by Bob's Brain.
- Mr. MegaGives Isaac 5 bombs, and makes all dropped bombs larger, which have an increased blast radius and increased damage.: The explosion deals an additional 50 damage.
- Sad Bombs+5 Bombs. Upon exploding, bombs shoot 8 tears off in every direction, similar to Tammy's Head. The tears are affected by any tear modifiers Isaac has on his own tears.: Bob's Brain will fire tears upon exploding.
- Bobby-BombGives Isaac 5 Bombs, and causes all dropped bombs to home towards the closest enemy.: No effect.
- Bomber Boy+5 bombs. Isaac's bombs will now explode in a large cross-shaped pattern (roughly 5 bombs explosions wide). This also affects troll bombs.: Explosion damage is halved, with no additional explosions.
- Duct TapeStops Isaac's familiars from moving.: Bob's Brain stays in place relative to Isaac until it is fired.
- E ColiGives "Turdy Touch" Effect. Enemies that touch Isaac are changed into poop./ Flush!Changes all enemies in the room into poop. Does not work on all enemies (Knights and bosses are immune). Instantly kills Dingle, Dangle, and Brownie.: Bob's Brain will explode upon hitting an enemy that has been turned into poop.
- Three copies of this item are used in Challenge #27 (BRAINS!).
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|