Bob's Rotten Head
|(page 1, column 2, row 3)|
Bob's Rotten Head is an activated item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Upon use, Isaac holds a poison bomb which can be thrown in the cardinal directions and explodes on impact.
- The head deals 50 damage on hit and deals either 6 or 8 points, or 3 times Isaac's tear damage as poison over time.
- This item belongs to the BobIsaac gains a green trail of poisonous creep. set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into Bob.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Bob's Rotten Head benefits from all bomb modifiers and many tear modifiers.
- Bob's Rotten Head cannot directly impact Beggars, Slot Machines or Blood Donation Machines, just passing through, but can destroy them with the blast damage if it impacts anything nearby and open Secret Rooms, Super Secret Rooms or destroy rocks like any other bomb.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Continuum+2.25 Range Up. +1.5 Tear Height. Isaac's tears travel through walls and appear out of the opposite wall. Isaac's tears also travel over rocks and objects.: Bob's Rotten Head can now travel through walls and appear out of the opposite wall, similar to a portal-type mechanic.
- Cricket's BodyGrants -1 Tear Delay and reduces Range. When tears hit an object or deplete their range, they spawn 4 smaller tears, whose Range and Damage scale with Isaac's.: 4 smaller versions of the bomb appear after detonation.
- ExplosivoIsaac's tears have a chance to stick to enemies and explode.: Bob's Rotten Head may sometimes stick onto enemies. When it explodes, the explosion will be twice as large.
- The ParasiteIsaac's tears split in two when they hit something.: Two further explosions appear perpendicular to the head's direction of travel when it blows up.
- Rubber CementTears bounce off walls, enemies, and environmental objects.: Causes the head to bounce off of rocks and walls.
- Tiny PlanetRange up and makes shot tears revolve around Isaac until they drop.: When used, Bob's Rotten Head will orbit the player similar to a tear.
- Worm Trinkets: Bob's Rotten Head is affected by trinkets like Hook WormTears move shifting left to right forming a path of right angles. +10 to Range (effective range remains about the same). and Wiggle WormGives Isaac's shots a wave-like trajectory. +0.3 Tears up. the same way tears are.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Unlockable Achievements[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The item's appearance is similar to Pestilence's head.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
6DKD WJZG (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
A7ZJ BFRD (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
- Anarchist CookbookSpawns six troll bombs around the room.
- Bob's CurseGives 5 bombs and grants all bombs poison effect.
- Bob's Rotten HeadUpon use, Isaac holds a poison bomb which can be thrown towards any of the four cardinal points and explodes on impact.
- Bobby-BombGives Isaac 5 Bombs, and causes all dropped bombs to home towards the closest enemy.
- Bomber Boy+5 bombs. Isaac's bombs will now explode in a large cross-shaped pattern (roughly 5 bombs explosions wide). This also affects player-spawned troll bombs.
- Boom!Grants 10 bombs.
- Butt BombsGives +5 bombs and makes all bombs Butt Bombs that fill the room with gas, damaging and confusing all enemies.
- Curse of the TowerCauses Isaac to spawn 6 troll bombs on the floor every time he gets hit, similar to the Anarchist Cookbook mechanic.
- Dr. FetusTears are replaced by bombs that benefit from bomb-enhancing effects and slide for a fixed time after being fired.
- Fast BombsGrants 7 bombs and allows bombs to be placed rapidly.
- Glitter BombsGives Isaac 5 bombs, and makes Isaac's bombs have a chance to drop random pickups or charm enemies when they explode.
- Hot BombsGrants 5 bombs. Isaac's bombs leave behind fire that damages enemies upon contact.
- Mama Mega!Damages all enemies and destroys all obstacles. The effect occurs every time a new room is entered for the rest of the floor. Opens doors to the floor's secret and super secret rooms.
- Mr. BoomDrops a large bomb.
- Mr. MegaGives Isaac 5 bombs, and makes all dropped bombs larger, which have an increased blast radius and increased damage.
- No. 2Continuously firing tears for several seconds causes Isaac to drop a Butt Bomb. Butt Bombs explode for 60 damage like normal bombs, but also deal 10 damage to all enemies in the room and daze them for a short period of time.
- PyroAdds 99 bombs.
- Remote DetonatorBombs you place explode only when you use this item. Gives 5 bombs.
- Sad Bombs+5 Bombs. Upon exploding, bombs shoot 8 tears off in every direction, similar to Tammy's Head. The tears are affected by any tear modifiers Isaac has on his own tears.
- Scatter BombsAdds 5 bombs. Isaac's bombs explode into 2-4 tiny bombs.
- Sticky Bombs+5 bombs. Bombs stick to enemies and spawn 2-4 blue spiders if they kill an enemy.
- Blasting CapExploding bombs have a chance to drop another bomb pickup.
- Bob's BladderLeaves a pool of green creep under all bombs Isaac places, which damages enemies that walk over it.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|