Bob's Rotten Head
|(page 1, column 2, row 3)|
Bob's Rotten Head is an activated item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Upon use, Isaac holds a poison bomb which can be thrown in the cardinal directions and explodes on impact.
- The head deals 50 damage on hit and deals either 6 or 8 points, or 3 times Isaac's tear damage as poison over time.
- This item belongs to the Bob set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into Bob.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Bob's Rotten Head benefits from all bomb modifiers and many tear modifiers.
- Bob's Rotten Head cannot directly impact Beggars, Slot Machines or Blood Donation Machines, just passing through, but can destroy them with the blast damage if it impacts anything nearby and open Secret Rooms, Super Secret Rooms or destroy rocks like any other bomb.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Continuum: Bob's Rotten Head can now travel through walls and appear out of the opposite wall, similar to a portal-type mechanic.
- Cricket's Body: 4 smaller versions of the bomb appear after detonation.
- Explosivo: Bob's Rotten Head may sometimes stick onto enemies. When it explodes, the explosion will be twice as large.
- The Parasite: Two further explosions appear perpendicular to the head's direction of travel when it blows up.
- Rubber Cement: Causes the head to bounce off of rocks and walls.
- Tiny Planet: When used, Bob's Rotten Head will orbit the player similar to a tear.
- Worm Trinkets: Bob's Rotten Head is affected by trinkets like Hook Worm and Wiggle Worm the same way tears are.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Unlockable Achievements[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The item's appearance is similar to Pestilence's head.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
6DKD WJZG (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
A7ZJ BFRD (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
- Anarchist Cookbook
- Bob's Curse
- Bob's Rotten Head
- Bomber Boy
- Butt Bombs
- Curse of the Tower
- Dr. Fetus
- Fast Bombs
- Glitter Bombs
- Hot Bombs
- Mama Mega!
- Mr. Boom
- Mr. Mega
- No. 2
- Remote Detonator
- Sad Bombs
- Scatter Bombs
- Sticky Bombs
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|