Bob's Rotten Head
Bob's Rotten Head is an activated item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Upon use, Isaac holds a poison bomb which can be thrown in the cardinal directions and explodes on impact.
- The head deals 50 damage on hit and deals either 6 or 8 points, or 3 times Isaac's tear damage as poison over time.
- This item belongs to the Bob set. Collecting three distinct items from this set will transform Isaac into Bob.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Bob's Rotten Head benefits from all bomb modifiers and many tear modifiers.
- Bob's Rotten Head cannot directly impact Beggars, Slot Machines or Blood Donation Machines, just passing through, but can destroy them with the blast damage if it impacts anything nearby and open Secret Rooms, Super Secret Rooms or destroy rocks like any other bomb.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- The ParasiteIsaac's tears split in two when they hit something. - Two further explosions appear perpendicular to the head's direction of travel when it blows up.
- Tiny PlanetRange up and makes shot tears revolve around Isaac until they drop. - When used, Bob's Rotten Head will orbit the player similar to a tear.
- Rubber CementTears bounce off walls, enemies, and environmental objects. - Causes the head to bounce off of rocks and walls.
- Cricket's BodyGrants -1 Tear Delay and reduces Range. When tears hit an object or deplete their range, they spawn 4 smaller tears, whose Range and Damage scale with Isaac's. - Causes the head to split into four additional heads upon exploding.
- Anti-Gravity-2 Tear Delay. Tears float in position until firing ceases, after which they will fly off in the direction they were shot in. - Causes the head to stay for few seconds, after which it will fly normally.
- Worm Trinkets - Bob's Rotten Head is affected by trinkets like Hook WormTears move shifting left to right forming a path of right angles. +10 to Range (effective range remains about the same). and Wiggle WormGives Isaac's shots a wave-like trajectory. the same way tears are.
- VoidConsumes all pedestal items in the room. Active items will have their effects added to Void, and passive items will grant stat upgrades. - If Bob's Rotten Head is absorbed, it can be thrown after using Void, but will be invisible.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Continuum+2.25 Range Up. +1.5 Tear Height. Isaac's tears travel through walls and appear out of the opposite wall. Isaac's tears also travel over rocks and objects. - Bob's Rotten Head can now travel through walls and appear out of the opposite wall, similar to a portal-type mechanic.
- Cricket's BodyGrants -1 Tear Delay and reduces Range. When tears hit an object or deplete their range, they spawn 4 smaller tears, whose Range and Damage scale with Isaac's. - 4 smaller versions of the bomb appear after detonation.
- PyromaniacIsaac heals 1 heart instead of taking damage from an explosive source. Adds 5 bombs. - Bob's Rotten Head heals Isaac for a full red heart instead of causing damage. Allows Bob's Rotten Head to function as a Yum HeartRestores 1 whole red heart. with a faster charge time.
- Sad Bombs+5 Bombs. Upon exploding, bombs shoot 8 tears off in every direction, similar to Tammy's Head. The tears are affected by any tear modifiers Isaac has on his own tears.
- Hot BombsGrants 5 bombs. Isaac's bombs leave behind fire that damages enemies upon contact.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Unlockable Achievements[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The item's appearance is similar to Pestilence's head.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
6DKD WJZG (Treasure room adjacent to spawn) (Normal mode only)
A7ZJ BFRD (Treasure room adjacent to spawn) (Normal mode only)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|