Bobby-Bomb is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Grants 5 bombs.
- Bombs slowly home in on enemies.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Anarchist CookbookSpawns six troll bombs around the room.: The item will spawn 6 homing Troll Bombs that will home in on enemies.
- Bob's BladderLeaves a pool of green creep under all bombs Isaac places, which damages enemies that walk over it.: The bombs will leave trails of green creep while homing in on enemies.
- Bomber Boy+5 bombs. Isaac's bombs will now explode in a large cross-shaped pattern (roughly 5 bombs explosions wide). This also affects troll bombs.: The bombs will home in on enemies and explode in a cross shape, making them useful on groups of enemies.
- Curse of the TowerCauses Isaac to spawn 6 troll bombs on the floor every time he gets hit, similar to the Anarchist Cookbook mechanic.: When Isaac takes damage, 6 homing bombs will appear.
- Dr. FetusTears are replaced by bombs that benefit from bomb-enhancing effects and slide a fixed range after being fired.: The bombs that Isaac fires will be homing.
- Remote DetonatorBombs you place explode only when you use this item. Gives 5 bombs.: The bombs will home in on enemies, but will not explode until the item is used.
- Sad Bombs+5 Bombs. Upon exploding, bombs shoot 8 tears off in every direction, similar to Tammy's Head. The tears are affected by any tear modifiers Isaac has on his own tears.: The bombs will home in on enemies and explode into tears, dealing extra damage.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Mr. BoomDrops a large bomb. - Mr. Boom will home in on an enemy.
- No. 2Continuously firing tears for several seconds causes Isaac to drop a Butt Bomb. Butt Bombs explode for 50 damage like normal bombs, but also deal 10 damage to all enemies in the room and daze them for a short period of time. - Butt bombs dropped while firing tears will home in on enemies.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This item can make bombing out of rooms difficult, as the bombs may slide towards enemies and away from the door.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is a reference to Bob-ombs, enemies from the Mario franchise who self-detonate to hurt Mario.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
B779 DZRM (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
W81X YFSB (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
EBFT FPL3 (First floor treasure room)
XHB6 T77L (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|