We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Lua error in Module:Text at line 259: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value).
|Expression error: Unrecognized word "array".Expression error: Unrecognized word "array".Expression error: Unrecognized word "array".Expression error: Unrecognized word "array".|
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Grants 5 bombs.
- Causes bombs to explode in a large cross-shaped blast by adding two additional explosions in each cardinal direction.
- The damage for a single explosion is unchanged, but each successive explosion that hits the same enemy has its damage halved; for example, if 5 of the explosions hit the same enemy, the total damage is 60 + 30 + 15 + 7.5 + 3.75 = 116.25 instead of 60 * 5 = 300.
- Mr. MegaGives Isaac 5 bombs, and makes all dropped bombs larger, which have an increased blast radius and increased damage. changes the base damage to 110, with the same halving reductions as above.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- With Bomber Boy, bedrooms can be opened with a single bomb.
- Bombing the donation machine will cause a greater than normal amount of coins to drop from the machine.
- Bombing a blue or purple fireplace may cause it to drop multiple soul hearts.
- This bug has been fixed.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Dr. FetusTears are replaced by bombs that benefit from bomb-enhancing effects and slide for a fixed time after being fired.: Bomber Boy also affects the bombs fired by Dr. Fetus.
- Mr. MegaGives Isaac 5 bombs, and makes all dropped bombs larger, which have an increased blast radius and increased damage.: All explosions deal more damage, have a larger radius and will overlap each other more, potentially vastly increasing damage.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Epic FetusIsaac's tears are replaced with guided missiles, like those used by the Doctor's Remote.: Epic Fetus explosions are unaffected.
- Locust of WarUpon entering a room with enemies, spawns a Red Locust which detonates upon impact with enemies. / BBFSpawns a familiar that flies around the room in a manner similar to the Boom Fly and explodes on contact with an enemy. Respawns after ten seconds. / Bob's BrainSpawns a familiar that charges forward when shooting tears and explodes upon contact with an enemy, damaging and poisoning them. The familiar respawns after a few seconds.: Explosion damage is halved with no additional explosions.
- IpecacReplaces tears with explosive and poisoning projectiles fired in an arc from the mouth.: Ipecac explosions are unaffected.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Bomber Boy is a reference to the 1983 video-game Bomberman.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
YZLQ WLAV (Treasure room adjacent to spawn on Normal, just to the left of spawn on Hard)
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Bug! Due to the extreme force of multiple simultaneous explosions, it is possible for Bomber Boy bombs (especially when combined with Mr. Mega) to propel Isaac into obstacles or over pits.
- Anarchist CookbookSpawns six troll bombs around the room.
- Bob's CurseGives 5 bombs and grants all bombs poison effect.
- Bob's Rotten HeadUpon use, Isaac holds a poison bomb which can be thrown towards any of the four cardinal points and explodes on impact.
- Bobby-BombGives Isaac 5 Bombs, and causes all dropped bombs to home towards the closest enemy.
- Bomber Boy+5 bombs. Isaac's bombs will now explode in a large cross-shaped pattern (roughly 5 bombs explosions wide). This also affects player-spawned troll bombs.
- Boom!Grants 10 bombs.
- Butt BombsGives +5 bombs and makes all bombs Butt Bombs that fill the room with gas, damaging and confusing all enemies.
- Curse of the TowerCauses Isaac to spawn 6 troll bombs on the floor every time he gets hit, similar to the Anarchist Cookbook mechanic.
- Dr. FetusTears are replaced by bombs that benefit from bomb-enhancing effects and slide for a fixed time after being fired.
- Fast BombsGrants 7 bombs and allows bombs to be placed rapidly.
- Glitter BombsGives Isaac 5 bombs, and makes Isaac's bombs have a chance to drop random pickups or charm enemies when they explode.
- Hot BombsGrants 5 bombs. Isaac's bombs leave behind fire that damages enemies upon contact.
- Mama Mega!Damages all enemies and destroys all obstacles. The effect occurs every time a new room is entered for the rest of the floor. Opens doors to the floor's secret and super secret rooms.
- Mr. BoomDrops a large bomb.
- Mr. MegaGives Isaac 5 bombs, and makes all dropped bombs larger, which have an increased blast radius and increased damage.
- No. 2Continuously firing tears for several seconds causes Isaac to drop a Butt Bomb. Butt Bombs explode for 60 damage like normal bombs, but also deal 10 damage to all enemies in the room and daze them for a short period of time.
- PyroAdds 99 bombs.
- Remote DetonatorBombs you place explode only when you use this item. Gives 5 bombs.
- Sad Bombs+5 Bombs. Upon exploding, bombs shoot 8 tears off in every direction, similar to Tammy's Head. The tears are affected by any tear modifiers Isaac has on his own tears.
- Scatter BombsAdds 5 bombs. Isaac's bombs explode into 2-4 tiny bombs.
- Sticky Bombs+5 bombs. Bombs stick to enemies and spawn 2-4 blue spiders if they kill an enemy.
- Blasting CapExploding bombs have a chance to drop another bomb pickup.
- Bob's BladderLeaves a pool of green creep under all bombs Isaac places, which damages enemies that walk over it.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|